newb needs some notchback input...

-

01blacks4

Reaction score
so I picked up a super clean 67 notch...planning to do new suspension front and rear, looking at the martz or the magnumforce and would like some opinions on each...four link the rear...it will be a street/protouring/ canyon runner type of project.

thanks....

can we only post pics that are hosted somewhere else (ie not from my computer)?

No, you can attach pics from your computer. Use the paperclip symbol on the top row.

As far as suspensions, no input there. I am probably doing my own thing.:burnout:

yeah strange... both "pic" icons take me to a URL hosting link only...the same link..

yeah strange... both "pic" icons take me to a URL hosting link only...the same link..

Click on button titled Go Advanced, and then click on the paperclip icon which will allow you to browse and extract pics stored on your computer.

When you are in the posting window, you can either click on the paperclip or scroll down the page to where it says upload photos.

Once you click on either of those another smaller window will pop up with ten browse buttons in it. Click browse and find the file on your PC.

Photos need to be resized smaller so they will upload. If you look in the bottom of that window it will give you the formats and sizes. OR you can set your camera to take smaller pics for posting.

-
Back