Newbee Checking In

-

Hang10

Reaction score
Hi Gang, just wanted to stop by a say hello. I have a '74 Dart Sport Hang 10 that has 17K original miles and is the true definition of Survivor. I also own a '70 Charger R/T and run the '70 Charger Registry.

I like the board. Looks like a good ole A-Body time around here. :rock:

Welcome! Please post some pix of any/all of your Mopars!

Hi Dave, here's a couple of the Dart and one of the Charger.

139892865.jpg

137749750.jpg

137546915.jpg

the_boss.sized.jpg

the_boss.sized.jpg

Welcome to the site Chris. Very beautiful Mops. The last hang 10 I seen that nice was in a magazine when they came out. (dude and his babe on the beach) Very nice in deed...Your last name is'nt Trump is it...LOL :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

welcome aboard there hang10! great cars!!!!!!! so what is the history of the dart? 17,000...you must be the original owner? in the first picture of it ....where was it taken? looks like a bombed out building! the charger pic....was that at carlisle pa?

Hi gang, thanks for the welcome. The Dart is a one family owned car. It was sold new in Croswell,MI at Bricker Motors which is still around. I bought it from the family and moved it to NJ. It needed a little work on the lower fenders, but other than that, this car is bone stock original. It still has two original tires that I removed. The hoses, belts, clamps, etc are all original. The underside is not the greatest. It must have sat in a dirt garage at some point. Thankfully it was an undercoated car, and the floors, trunk and frame are solid. The components are what suffered. I'm not touching a thing, but my friends think I'm nuts for not replacing the brake and fuel lines. I'll cross that bridge when I need to.

That picture is at an old Ft. in S.Jersey. It was used as a air/surface defense system back in the early 1900's. On the other side of that building is the atlantic ocean. And yes, that Charger pic was in Carlisle last year in Building "T". Don't even ask me how I got in there. I was the little guy on the block to say the least.

139892852.jpg

-
Back