Newbie from Cambridge NY

-

MelissaStarquest

Reaction score
Hello! I'm honestly here for a little help, my father gave me some parts off of his old 63 dodge dart wagon. I have no clue what they are worth and would love some help so I can properly price them and give them a new home.

Welcome Melissa. Surf completed auctions on eBay to find the most up to date pricing information. You're welcome here of course but asking what something is worth is a subjective question that will return too many answers and be of little use to you. If you post some pictures of the parts, that might help; but again, it's worth what someone is willing to pay ... nothing more, nothing less.

Ads are free here on FABO if you want to test our waters. We have lots of "fish" here but we don't bite too hard. :-D

Good luck getting rid of the inventory!

Please take good clear Pictures and post them up and we'll tell you what the deal is about them. I like to just give a lot of stuff away on here + shipping $$. If I need something, I usually get a great deal + free advice 24/7. I love this site.

100_2446.jpg

100_2448.jpg

102_2119.jpg

102_2117.jpg

PM sent. If the chrome on the bumper is not pitted, It should be fair to ask $200 IMO. The other stuff looks nice too. The less pitted the more value also the Colored plastic in the lights is worth a lot more if there's no "Stress" cracks in them. Hopefully someone on here needs some of this because it looks pretty clean. Like I said in the PM, More angles on the fenders will help and post them all up on Member classifieds. Found a bumper like your for $425 but it was re-chromed.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Mem12 DriverFrt3qtr.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 69
-
Back