Newbie from down under

-

peedee

Reaction score
Hi I am a new member here from australia have had mopars for the past 35 years I am currently in the process of a restoration / mild modification of a Valiant Regal 770 coupe or as known in the northern hemisphere a 69 Dodge Dart. My last complete tear down and rebuild was back in the late 70's and was on what we have as a Dodge Phoenix but better known as a plymouth fury in the north

Welcome to FABO from SoCal, peedee. You're going to have fun here.
As said before, please post more pics of your current project and build plans.

It's sooooo great to have another member from down under peedee :cheers:
We have a few and let me welcome you from Arkansas.
Jump on in and enjoy :cheers:

Thanks for the welcome sorry I have not replied earlier but the day after joining up the damn PC had a melt down and only just got back on line,

G'day peedee, and welcome to FABO. These blokes really like pics so when you get a chance just upload a few to this thread. if you can't work out the upload post and someone will talk you thru it.
Lots of great blokes here, enjoy.
Regards
Gary

Of course I did, It is run by the club I belong to, also a good chance to catch up with some of the boys from sydney that I have known for years when I lived in the big city.
Would you like pics here or in a new thread

Just a few to start with

Looks like this Oz thing is getting popular :lol:
Welcome & enjoy this site you will find that everyone is helpful here.

Nice looking cars thanks for posting
We were also there as have been for the last few years
Its a great event and one we always look forward to
Canton2011016.jpg

Canton2011012.jpg

P4010009.jpg

You may of seen a couple of these on display
Mines the Black one I also own a AP5(1963) Wagon which may of belong to Gra Gra at some stage as a parts car
And have just bought another wagon this one a VC(1966)

P4010060.jpg

Hope to see more pics of your cars
and maybe cross paths sometime if not already

Yes I did see your PT but got collared by the scotsman with the convertible, Iam jealous of the GT Dart

-
Back