newbie from missouri

-

evanbrendel

Reaction score
new here from forbbodies i just bought my first a body and second mopar tonite. i drive a 67 belvedere 440 auto everyday and i am bought a 65 baracuda to drive when i take my belvedere apart. im just gona get it driving for now and work on the body as i drive it. it dosent have to be perfect lol.

heres my belvedere ill have pics tomoro nite when i pic up my barracuda

evans car.jpg

Welcome aboard:thumbrig: Nize :notworth: 67 belvedere That has got to be a great ride
We have the best of the best here so jump on in and lets get started on that Barracuda evanbrendel:supz:

glad to see you finally made it here. my 67 coronet won sonics choice, best of show saturday night. where were you? still have those police wheels if you want to trade for the intake? or disc brake setup for the coronet..

Welcome, Evan! I like your ride!
Pat:cheers:

hey what's up, where at in MO are you?? I'm 2 hours south of STL

thanks everyone went to pick up the car tonite and my phone died so no pics yet maybe tomoro the quaters are worse than i thought and me bein a broke 21yo me and the guy i bought the car from are going to radius the wheel wells and make out own patches im gona learn how and he is gona supervise lol

glad to see you finally made it here. my 67 coronet won sonics choice, best of show saturday night. where were you? still have those police wheels if you want to trade for the intake? or disc brake setup for the coronet..

i didnt even remember i took my girl to the airport so she could go to california and visit her brother then came home and went to bed i would have went if i would have remembered. id trade for eather im not gona swap to discs on the barracuda since its just a driver i found some hobart or hogart? wheels for it there gona look pretty cool.

Welcome :cheers:
Your story sounds vaguely familiar .
I got hooked on a-bodys when I purchased a Dodge Demon to drive while I worked on My Roadrunner. The Demon Was just so much fun to drive I got rid of the RR. :toothy10:

lol i bought my first old car a 66 cutlass with a bbc 396 when i was 18 and could get a loan sold it bought a 55 chevy sold it to my dad bought a 55 gasser sold it and bought my belvedere now im hooked on mopars and every since i was 16 i wanted a small old car and this is the first small one yet im sure i will love it i already fell in love with the looks

-
Back