newbie from Southern Illinois

-

360Scamp

Mopar or No Car
Reaction score
Hi all, newbie here. Im from Southern Illinois, Im gonna be 30 years old this month and I have ALWAYS been a MOPAR fan.....MOPAR OR NO CAR! Im not new to the Mopar world by no means just new to the A bodies and this A body forum. I have always had B bodies and always wanted an A body and I finally got one last week. Its a 72 Plymouth Scamp with a 360 and a 4 speed. It was originally a 318 auto on the column car and the P.O. dropped in a rebuilt 360 and installed the A833 tranny.

I sold my last car to buy a house to start a family. It was a 72 Plymouth Roadrunner 400 auto. I found this car and had to have it. Anyway its great to be here and Im ready to learn all about my A body. Here is some **** of my new toy.
IMG956981.jpg
IMG953313.jpg
IMAG0329.jpg

welcome aboard from east central il,i used to deliver gas down in your neck of the woods.

The rims that are on my car are Mustang Bullit rims, 17x7. I have 14" factory rallys that came with the car as well. I just got my new heater core today and Im gonna put it in this weekend.

I appreciate the warm welcome guys

I was just cruising the forum and found out that my Scamp I bought came from a member here with the username seymour_scamp....small world, thanks again Seymour!

Thanks guys, I am already glued to the forum! So much info and not enough hours in the day! Haha

-
Back