Newbie from Wilkesboro,NC

-

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Yep..

Wondered over here from Moparts.com...

Have several projects brewin and am intrested in other NC members here.

I have '70 Charger 500 SE, '71 Duster Twister, '71 Demon,'76 Scamp, '76 Feather Duster, '73 Gold Duster, '74 road runner, '66 dodge swepty, '46 dodge rat rod pu (NOT CHEVY POWERED), a couple of Diplomats and some other piles among my already listed piles..lolol..

Just thought I'd say howdy ya'll...

Welcome aboard DusterKrazy! It's great to have you here with us! Make yourself at home and post up some pics of those rides when you get a chance.

Welcome from Clayton N.C.!!!!!!! Please poat pics of your rides and feel free to ask about anything on your mind. Everyone is welcomed at FABO!!!!!!!

You want rat rod pics? Rat Rod pics you say??? Well....now ha ha ha...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9NlGCXBagg"]YouTube- First fire up of the '46 Dodge rat rod pickup[/ame]

The '70 Charger...

picture3483.jpg

Cool!!!! You got yourself quite a collection of Mopars!!!! Noticed the funeral car in one of those pics also. Stick around and join the party here in Mopar utopia, better known as FABO. Cool Rat Rod by the way. Are any of those Mopars for sale????

Welcome from Easley SC. I would be interested in a couple of Diplomat parts.
Enjoy FABO

Hello FABO members. I've been lurking for a while so I thought I'd say hi. Got a lot of good tips off this site already. Thanks!

Cool!!!! You got yourself quite a collection of Mopars!!!! Noticed the funeral car in one of those pics also. Stick around and join the party here in Mopar utopia, better known as FABO. Cool Rat Rod by the way. Are any of those Mopars for sale????

I've sold quite a few. I'm very broke and being an unemployed college student is rough. I'm thinking of narrowing the herd and my '71 Demon may be next to go. It's a 6cyl car that needs to be restored (completely).
I do sell quite a bit of parts as well. Need a fiberglass lift off hood for your Duster needing only minor repair for a real reasonable price ? 8) Thanks for the kind words!

Here's what my dad picked up last week. '74 Dart Sport 318 car....

514761432_1814187562_0.jpg

-
Back