Newbie here from Baltimore, Md (69 Dart)

-

Wally426ci

Reaction score
I spend quite alot of time on Cuda-Challenger.com, and Ive just recently found this place. Been talking with Aaron about purchasing Dougs Headers. Im in SLOOOOW process of rebuilding my 69 Dart. It was my mothers car when i was young and they sold it. It turned up as a parts car and i jumped on it. My mothers favorite car is a 69 and she has no idea im building it....

Also have a 71 Challenger...

Dang! It looks like the Dart project pics were trashed with my hard drive a while ago. They're on my camera, as soon as i re-load them and resize, I'll post them here and start a member resto thread.

:clock:

mdmprs1.JPG

Welcome Wally

Love the Challenger,

I had a 70 340 same color combo, one of my favorite cars, sold it and regretted it the day it left, tried to buy it back, and the guy wanted my 72 Cuda I got as a replacement but didn't want to pay difference, 3 weeks later he let someone drive it and they got it sideways, hit a concrete barrier and rolled it

Good Luck on the Dart

Hallo there Wally426ci and welcome.. that is a fine looking challenger, you got to love those E-Bodies. I bet your mother is gone to be really happy and surprised to see the Dart beauty again... besides the Dart pics I think a pic of your mothers reaction would be priceless!

Welcome. This is a great place for info. It seems there isn't any situation anyone has not run into or had to fix. Great opinions on all levels. Looking forward to your Dart pics.

Wally,

Do you ever go to Marley Station on Saturdays? I will have my '69 383 S down there in a week or two.

Wally

Give me a ring sometime. I'm just south of Annapolis. Just finishing my 6.1 Hemi Dart.

John

h4.jpg

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

h3.jpg

You might want to add too your air intake as you well be sucking in hot air thus it would robb you of as much as 15-35hp .
Just my 2-cent.

Nice looking Challenger, what color is that?

Thanks for all the warm welcome guys!! I'll definitely be in touch with the local guys here! I will be sure to get pics up sometime. My 71 is GB5, originally an EF7 car, 318, A78 optioned car. Now sports a 408 stroker...

I plan on going Black with reflective Orange swinger stripe and a Big Block in the Dart project as well.....

Oh and yes, I try to make it to Marley Station, but i have some work to do to the Challenger before i take it out again....

Welcome, This Is A Great Sit And Most Of The People On Here Are Very Nice And Will To Help In Any Way They Can!

71 & 72 Dusters.jpg

You might want to add too your air intake as you well be sucking in hot air thus it would robb you of as much as 15-35hp .
Just my 2-cent.

Agreed on the intake...

I just wanted to get it up and running after sitting for a year.

Many small projects are still in the works.

Thanks

John

-
Back