Newbie here!!! This site is cool!

-

Haney

www.carsonandironmt.com
Reaction score
Hello All,
I just found this site over at Moparts! I just registered and will be hanging around...... Being a long time A-body guy, I was more than excited to find this place. I have not looked around much, but from first glance, this is a great site.....

Now lets talk about them a-bodies.....

Later,

Welcome to a cool place. I also love A-Bodies but actually sold mine to my son. I know but I had to have my red 63. No worry as the Dart parks right next to my 63 in the garage and I still do alot of work on it with my son. Ron

I'm new to this site as well, and I have found the folks here very friendly and willing to help out, without a lot of the "sniping" that goes on at some "other "boards. :roll:

purplebeast said:
I'm new to this site as well, and I have found the folks here very friendly and willing to help out, without a lot of the "sniping" that goes on at some "other "boards. :roll:

:laughing:

Yeah, some of those "other" message boards can be a shark tank at times. And you got a steak in your pocket..... We try and provide no B.S. nonsense here. It's bad enough that the A bodies are cast off almost with the AMC guys at shows. No need to harrass each other.

That is unless you ASK for it :wink:

Welcome aboard :D Take your time and look around alot of stuff to see here!

Hey John, a friend of mine wouldn't be to happy with your comment about AMC's!
He has a 68 AMX he's restoring.
But i don't mind the comment i don't like AMC's either! :geek:

[quote="FASTBACK340] We try and provide no B.S. nonsense here. [/quote]

What are you talking about. Were all full of BS here. :D

mikesduster said:
WELCOME PURPLEBEAST and have FUN!!
but my quw\estion for you is"WHERES YOUR PURPLE BEAST??"

Right here-
ready1.jpg

www.angelfire.com/mi/purplebeast

ready1.jpg

Welcome! Looks like some nice A bodies in your stable. Enjoy yourself, please visit us often!

:salut:
Chris

welcome guy's! you'll like it here. Great place to hang out. There is no pecking order on this board and don't be afraid to ask any question or post what ever you want. Everybody is popular here.

-
Back