Newbie in Central Illinois

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
Greetings, 65 Dart GT from eBay has turned into the electrical gremlin from hell but still plugging away. I hope there are some gurus out there. If anybody needs help with inland river navigation rules or boat hull issues I'll be glad to help. Yea, I know.....but it's WHAT I know.

Glad to be "here" and looking forward to participating.

Support our troops !

Hey neighbor! Where are you in Urbana? I live over in Robeson Meadows, will be at the U of I for the next four years. Good to find another A-Body owner around here! If you're in town the 29th come to the Motor Muster at the Sweetcorn festival and say hey!

Hey neighbor! Where are you in Urbana? I live over in Robeson Meadows, will be at the U of I for the next four years. Good to find another A-Body owner around here! If you're in town the 29th come to the Motor Muster at the Sweetcorn festival and say hey!

Hi, we're in SE U on the new section of Delaware. Drive around and if the electrons aren't burning out coils you'll see a bumble bee yellow with black to silver accents in the driveway. Sorry about the 29th, I'll be working and unavailable. Do you go to Steak & Shake in North U on last Wed' of month ?

Welcome to FABO bargeahead! You'll be right at home around here. Post a pic or two of that Dart when you get a chance.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Steak & Shake ... haven't eaten there since I was 14 (was born in Moline). I'm not that far outta the way if you and Daniel wanna swing by and pick me up. LOL!!!!

Anyway, it's great to have you here with us. You'll find more gurus around here than you can shake a steak at. ;-)

Hi, we're in SE U on the new section of Delaware. Drive around and if the electrons aren't burning out coils you'll see a bumble bee yellow with black to silver accents in the driveway. Sorry about the 29th, I'll be working and unavailable. Do you go to Steak & Shake in North U on last Wed' of month ?

Just heard about that today, as a matter of fact, so I was thinking about cruising up there this coming night! Next time I'm over that way I'll drive around and see if I can spot your ride! Most of my cruising is out West to meet friends in White Heath and head to Monticello for some DQ at the town square. I'll have to check out Steak & Shake though, gotta love some good eats and good rides at the same time!

Just heard about that today, as a matter of fact, so I was thinking about cruising up there this coming night! Next time I'm over that way I'll drive around and see if I can spot your ride! Most of my cruising is out West to meet friends in White Heath and head to Monticello for some DQ at the town square. I'll have to check out Steak & Shake though, gotta love some good eats and good rides at the same time!

Is your Duster that cool met' green ? I'll be in town for another 10-12 days. Cruise and stop by. The Pit Bull makes a bunch of noise but once on the same side of the door it's another human who might pet him...seriously. BIG teddy bear.

Nope, bright hemi orange on mine, black scoop (now) and stripes (in a few days or a week). I'll take a trip over sometime! Don't really have an exhaust, next time you're on the west side of Neil let me know and I'll fire it up so you can hear :D

Cool forum ! THX to all who took time to say "Howdy"

Electrical gremlin from hell may have just gone there after replacing ignition switch and filling previously empty GRD spade on switch.

Ah........I'm an old fart not very "computer lit-rit" so if some kind soul could explain how to post a pic of my ride I would do so. Second childhood is great when it comes to rides but sucks learning new tricks or remembering.......huh.

THX

Welcome to this great site bargeahead, Give your self time it will come to you.
From North East Arkansas , Jump on in and take a good look around and enjoy.:cheers:

Nice to see someone on here who's local. Welcome to forabodiesonly.

There's another member in Champaign?? Cool! Heading to the Motor Muster?

Also, someone in town has a green valiant 4 door, saw it driving around today.

-
Back