Newbie in MI w/ 1969 340 Swinger

-

krazyquadridr

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just joined the site, and looking for some motivation to get my Swinger back together. Pulled the engine 3 years ago to paint the engine bay, and never got around to it. Real clean original car with 65,000 on the clock. Looks like a great site and am looking forward to learning a lot. Here's a bad picture.
DartPictures.jpg

Nice Dart, reminds me a lot of mine. Where in Mi are you ? I'm moving to Gaylord later this year.

She sits up very nice,what springs do you have back there PSSSS get your but out there and finish it up,we are all here to help and love seeing picsssss of progress.:burnout:

Looks like Fulton,Mi. SW of Battle Creek. Not to far from my shop in Vicksburg. Dan

Welcome to FABO Krazyquadridr!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Very nice 69

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC00632.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 217
Yeah, I'm actually from Vicksburg, just a little SE of Kalamazoo. I've owned the car since 2000 and as far as I know it has the stock springs, but it has air shocks on the back that are pumped all the way up in the picture. Figured I'd throw in a couple pictures of my first car 1972 Challenger I bought in 97 when I was 16, and my dad's 70 Cuda he has owned since 1973. All 340 cars. Great site guys.
CameraPictures038.jpg

CameraPictures039.jpg

CameraPictures036.jpg

Welcome fellow '69 Swinger owner! Looks like a nice car....should be a blast to drive when you get it back together.

-
Back