Newbie looking at buying

-
Welcome. In my opinion that price is very high unless the car is in mint condition and kept in a garage it's whole life. I would be very surprised if the seller can get anywhere near that amount for it.

Welcome to the sight Williams. Let me toss you a comparison...a guy just posted on here in Ca, a 260k 2 owner with a recent resto....pics look really good, it is upgraded with newer brakes v8 t bars and all kinds of goodies....$5k takes it! Newer paint, super clean! edit....the car is in NV.... posted by another newbie..."Mr Intense" ad titled ....1971 Dodge Dart Swinger! Nv is even better than Ca....no salt off of the ocean, nice dry country out there, which almost always means a nice dry car.

Welcome to FABO TSWilliams!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery of all my Mopars

Attachments

• B3 Burnout.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 129
why do you think there is rust under the top? kinda hard to say what its worth without some better pictures.. is that original paint? int looks great other then being green. no head rests seems kinda funny though.

if it is truely spotless like you say and thats original paint with no bondo under it i'd say its worth in the $4000 area... how long has he had it for sale?? hate to see ya lose the car for a few hundred dollars..

just for comarison sakes... we picked this up at the end of last year for 4k.. ( probably would have paid $6000-$6500 for it if i had to). has original paint ( not on the scoops and wheels) , original int. ( except for new carpet) , chrome re done, new tires and brakes, with just over 100k miles on it. freaking thing runs great.. and this things body is spotless...

IMG_1851-1.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_001928.jpg

DSC_001921.jpg

I agree with everyone on this little high for my blood. Check this one out...i know its on the other side of the world for you but a nice comparison

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=175352

hell that one is only $900 less and in need of some work.. god knows whats under the new paint. carpet is trashed, it has a green steering wheel in a blue int. ( probably because it used to have a rim blow on it) the doors and door panels are trashed because someone stuck speakers in them, the dash is all rusty for some reason. if that car sells for anywhere near 5k you just made a case that the white one the OP is looking at isn't too far off price wise.. :)

Welcome aboard, enjoy and keep us updated on you move toward owning a new ride.

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back