newbie slant 6 question..simple one

-

crossfire383

Reaction score
I have been looking at different forums and I am surprised to see that a lot of people love the slant 6 motors. I hear they are bullet proof. I have always been a big block kind of guy with mopars. But im very curious about the slant 6. My main question is are the 6 cylinder Australian engines hard to acquire here in the states?

Yes that's the one im talking about. I pretty much figured they were pretty scarce out here. I think I might just try my hand at the slant six. After reading about them they seem to be a lot of fun. Looks like a lot of people here are similar to me in the fact that with age we really don't worry to much about having speed demons anymore.

I have had a few of the slant six .... love um .... My 63 dart sat for 28 years in hay a barn. Took a file to the points and fired rite up ....

Very recently there was a guy in Seattle selling a couple of Hemi slants. You could double-check CL.

ya don't need the aussie engine. ya can push over 600 horse out of our slants with the right goodies

-
Back