Newbie to the site, but not to Mopars

-

Mistermopar

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Randy.
I was born and raised in Northren Ontario Canada.
The last 4 years I have been living in Volgograd Russia teaching English.

I miss my cars, but I know they are waiting for my return, just don't know when.

I have a few cars but only 2 A bodies. I have a 1960 Plymouth Valiant that I need to finish and a 1969 Dart GTS that I bracket race.

I also have a 1967 Coronet R/T that needs serious attention, picked it up out of a farmers field when I was about 18, in 1986.
I have a 1979 Lebaron 2 door that I have put a 383 into and then a 440, now it sits with none.
I also have a 1988 Lebaron Convertable.

Well thank you for the site, and thank you Rumblefish 360 for pointing me in the direction of this site.

Welcome aboard from another Ontarian!! I would appreciate a bottle of their finest upon your return!!

Welcome to the site, mistermopar. I'm not going to bother you for some Vodka,but,....if you bring me back a wife, can I save on postage?

Welcome to the site, mistermopar. I'm not going to bother you for some Vodka,but,....if you bring me back a wife, can I save on postage?

Thanks for the welcome!

LOL..... like the vodka, there are soooo many kinds of single women here.:toothy7:
Maybe I can squeeze an extra one in my luggage.

Wow!!!

Thank you everyone. This is a super friendly site.
I have been on a few and some are not friendly.

I will post some photos soon. I am still finding my way around the site.
I see there is a Members Photo Gallary, I will have to check it out.

Thanks again everyone!!!

Pretty much everyone who is saying hello, goes. We have a FABO area set up, and we hang out together, go for dinner, drink some beers, all the fun stuff.

Pretty much everyone who is saying hello, goes. We have a FABO area set up, and we hang out together, go for dinner, drink some beers, all the fun stuff.

It sounds like fun.
It has been a few years since I have gone to it.
A little far to travel from Russia. Maybe this summer I will head home for a holiday and get the chance to go again.

Welcome Mistermopar, teaching english in Volgograd "perhaps"? (the Russians seem to love that word) and you're right from what I saw some of the best looking ladies on the planet and tough as nails. Stay safe and stay away from that Vodka unless you need some octane boost for the mopar or ya got a bug that needs burned out of your gut, worked for me.

Welcome Mistermopar, teaching english in Volgograd "perhaps"? (the Russians seem to love that word) and you're right from what I saw some of the best looking ladies on the planet and tough as nails. Stay safe and stay away from that Vodka unless you need some octane boost for the mopar or ya got a bug that needs burned out of your gut, worked for me.

LOL....:grin: Thanks Demon Seed!!!

Once in a while ... need some octane boost, but not for the Mopar.:iconbigg:
Of course the Russian women come in ..... ahhhhh second to any Mopar.:burnout:

LOL....:grin: Thanks Demon Seed!!!

Once in a while ... need some octane boost, but not for the Mopar.:iconbigg:
Of course the Russian women come in ..... ahhhhh second to any Mopar.:burnout:

For that you need to post some of the women... :iconbigg:

-
Back