-

little boy mopar

Reaction score
Hey guys, I realize Im a youngster and Im talking to a bunch of old guys, but bear with me. My dad comes on here a lot and he has gotten me hooked on mopar. Im am currently working on my 1972 dart custom. It is hemi-orange with a balck vinyl top! anyways I will enjoy gettin advice from you guys, and I cant wait to be part of the family! any suggestions would be appreciated!

hey .... who you calling old LOL

welcome to FABO ! lots of great stuff going on here !

we love pictures !

Welcome from SC! As you move along, give us some more details, and we always like pictures :D. Lots of good folks here willing to help you out.

Thank you for all of the replies! Ireally appreciate it. I am from Cofee county. Currently has a /6. I could go for a 318 I have, but i think im going to soup up the /6. Nothing worse than being beat by a 6 cylinder huh? lol

... Nothing worse than being beat by a 6 cylinder huh? lol

Well, actually, there are two things that are worse than that: one is calling me OLD. The other is calling me an old GUY. :-D

Just messin with ya. Welcome to the best Mopar board in the world!!! Make yourself at home, post up some pics when you can, and enjoy. Your dad steered you right ... we'll take care of you.

Well, actually, there are two things that are worse than that: one is calling me OLD. The other is calling me an old GUY. :-D

Just messin with ya. Welcome to the best Mopar board in the world!!! Make yourself at home, post up some pics when you can, and enjoy. Your dad steered you right ... we'll take care of you.

LOL.....Hot Mopar Babe!!!!! :prayer:

Welcome to the site, it is awesome youngsters are still getting intom the hobby, you have one cool ride at school!!! :glasses7:

Got any pics?

-
Back