NEWBY Sayin WAZ UP

-

44070Swinger

Reaction score
Just checkin into the coolest website I've seen in a while

My Name is 44070Swinger and I have an A-body Addiction :shock: ( I need a 12 step program :lol: ):mrgreen:

I have a 70 Dart w/ a 470 6 pack 4-speed I'm finishing up on ! A 73 duster 318 auto for a commuter, and in the process of aquiring an original 68 GTS 383 4-speed vert

Welcome to the club :D
Were all addicts here!

Got any pics. of your rides? :)

Welcome, sounds like you've come to the right place :D We've been working on that 12 step program, but can't seem to get past the first step :geek:

Welcome! 12 step program for what? A-bodies is not an addition it's a lifestyle! and a good ona at that! :D

STEP 1 post pics If you don,t have a photohost, you can put your pics in the photo album like I did!

I think Brett was working on the 12 step program back on the old board. Didnt help any. If you really want to stop working on your car you can do it in one step. Have kids :D

f896c25a.jpg

f896c853.jpg

f6a679da.jpg

f89523c7.jpg

fastbackcuda said:
I think Brett was working on the 12 step program back on the old board. Didnt help any. If you really want to stop working on your car you can do it in one step. Have kids :D

They don't stop you, just slows you down a little :D

I think Ive actually got more done to the car since the baby was born then in the 6 years Ive owned it before. :mrgreen:

Roughrdr said:
Bout time you showed up ray.... :p
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

The first step to recovery is acceptance. Once you have accepted that you have a problem you can start your road to recovery. My problem is, I understand that I have the problem, I'm just not willing to do anything about it....

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

-
Back