Newest edition

-

7duster4

Reaction score
Today I drove home this 1965 Chrysler 300. It was about a 2 1/2 hour trip. Car rides great. So far I'm very happy with it. After searching for about six months I finally found one. Past owner says its a 413. I'll have to look at the numbers just to make sure. I'll also search for the build sheet. It may be a 383 as thats what most of them came with. Im not sure how many non letter cars had the 413. But hopefully I'll find out. It does have duel exhaust that appear to be factory not added on. I thought it was odd that this car has no back-up lights. It must have been a light package becuase every other one I have seen has the fender mounted turn signals. Guess the first owner figured they didn't need them. Here are a few pics.

001.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

Nice!! Got to love those c-bodies too. That would be cool if it was infact a non letter car with a 413.

Very nice =P~=P~=P~ Moon shine runners took there reverse lights out :-D
I bet that 300 runs, Congrat's :cheers:

Very nice =P~=P~=P~ Moon shine runners took there reverse lights out :-D
I bet that 300 runs, Congrat's :cheers:

HA! I like that. You never know lol

Its a shame the big C-bodys don't get as much respect as everything else. I really think they are way underappreciated. I plan on putting many miles on this one 8)

Congratulations. To me, the '65 Chryslers are beautiful. I like the way the bumpers are sculpted into the lines of the car. They don't handle like an overly large car either. I'm envious...maybe some day I'll own one.=P~=P~=P~

That sure is beautiful, very cool with no reverse lights, I guess thats why they had them big a$$ bumpers! LOL

I have a '67 New Yorker 4-door with a 440. Great for road trips on the interstate. My next step is to re-do the suspension components for more modern handling. Love the C-barges.

That is one of my favorite year 300's. My best friend had a 65 300 "L" with a 413. Just an awesome ride!!!!! Enjoy it, it sure is beautiful.

Nice car! There is a 66 New Yorker with 440 for sale around here. It looks to be in good shape and I see it driving here and there.However the body is a 20 footer.

Asking price is $3500 (a bit steep unless you must have it).

Whats it really worth?

-
Back