Newest Newbie!!!!

-

rowde31

Reaction score
Whats up people ? Im Rob glad to say I have seen the light , This sat. Im trading a 1997 dakota and $300.00 . For a 73 and 75 dart swinger,extra fenders ,hood doors ,headers . 73 is a drag car project. that was dropped . this car is the parts car for 75 with a nice roll bar set inside just have to cut it out. disc brake frnt end , 75 nice body needs restored prob. going pro street.Im 47years old and im like a little kid at Christmas. And To top it off my 12 year old daughter wants in on the build .Glad to be here!!!

WELCOME -- From Pennsylvania. -- Currently in Florida. -- Enjoy !!

nice stuff - welcome to the fray - lots of great people and info here - we'll be looking for pics!

Welcome aboard rowde31, You will enjoy the great folks and tech's we have gathered here
Jump on in and enjoy

Awsome that you and your daughter is going to build this car. way to go. let us know if we can help you find parts or any tech info. one thing though. i think ur gonna need a couple of gear head mafia t-shirts for this build lol. shirts are 15.00 ea and our hoodies are 25.00. ofcourse thats plus shipping. oh yeah, dont forget to post pics of the whole build

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 024.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 99
-
Back