Newfoundland Dog?

-

Rob

Reaction score
I'm sitting on the deck at the cabin yesterday having my morning coffee and I see a big dog coming out of the woods. Dogs up there run free but I hadn't seen this one before, looked really big, figured it must have been a Newfoundland, guess not :-D Cute little guy, stayed there for a few minutes and then headed down the driveway

DSC02771.jpg

Precisely why I put orange collars on my black labs when we are in northern, MN, just in case they are mistaken for one of those, they are quite large. What was that one looking for, french toast?

Great picture Rob Victoria and I must visit Victoria some time

I wonder if that dog ***** in the woods :toothy10:
Thanks for sharing

Did he bark at you :toothy10:

Dogs walk different to that that is a bear !!!!!!

Lol! Did he bark at you? :)

He was totally at ease, no barking at all :-D

Great picture Rob Victoria and I must visit Victoria some time

I wonder if that dog ***** in the woods :toothy10:
Thanks for sharing

Did he bark at you :toothy10:

Yeah you should do that Mike, quite the drive but you could visit FABO members along the way :-D

We have black bears up there but this is the first one I've actually seen on my property, when he was still in the woods I swear I thought it was a big dog, I was all set to do the here poochy poochy like GTX said :-D We do have a supply of milk bones for the dogs that wander in, I'll have to look for some salmon flavoured ones :-D

Good thing you didn't go over to scratch behind it's ears - that's a bear. I've seen Newfies and that's no Newfoundland.

I could almost mistake that for my big *** laberdoodle or whatever she is. I think she is a russian terrior since I have never seen a 60 lb laberdoodle. He probably wanted some of that morning coffee. Was it Starbucks?

Good thing you didn't go over to scratch behind it's ears - that's a bear. I've seen Newfies and that's no Newfoundland.

When I fist saw him he was still in the woods, once he poked his head out I could see he wasn't a dog, just a young bear, probably just under 200 pounds

I could almost mistake that for my big *** laberdoodle or whatever she is. I think she is a russian terrior since I have never seen a 60 lb laberdoodle. He probably wanted some of that morning coffee. Was it Starbucks?

Home brew with Baileys Irish Cream, I wouldn't have given that up without a fight :-D

Hell, I would have came out of the woods for that! Maybe it was your neighbor in a costume.........

-
Back