Newsflash

-
The scoop on the Suburu cools the intercooler. Kind of slick IMO.

there not beyond salvaging

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ61fJF2YcY"]Subaru Impreza WRX V8 6.0l - YouTube[/ame]

and another news flash, say good by to that rear axle with a V8 up front!

yeah they are - I know a guy who has one, the thing is stupid quick!! ..will out handle a LOT of cars AND has an advertised top speed of over 150mph... would I own one? Maybe. But, all things being equal, not as readily as I would that Barracuda!
The WRX is badass..

and another news flash, say good by to that rear axle with a V8 up front!

Something tells me that if he swapped in a 6L LS engine, he also included a trans swap and an axle swap.
I'd be willing to be he dumped the AWD on that car, too. lol

Saw one at a local car show that had a LS V8 in it, along with a Corvette rear axle, and rear mounted transmission. Sort of balanced the weight of the car, a bit.

Yea, that's not a good example of a rice burner to pick on.

Something tells me that if he swapped in a 6L LS engine, he also included a trans swap and an axle swap.
I'd be willing to be he dumped the AWD on that car, too. lol

Saw one at a local car show that had a LS V8 in it, along with a Corvette rear axle, and rear mounted transmission. Sort of balanced the weight of the car, a bit.
you see the video? rear end looks stock to me! O and I guess airfilters are not needed? No room in that engine bay it looks like.

-
Back