NHL 2024-25

-

moparmarks

zippindippintie
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Okay I'm bored so I'm starting it.
I'll start by saying that the Avs might as well put my grand daughters in for goalie.
Oh, and also I still hate Vegas. :BangHead:

Jets are off to a good start, shut out the Oilers 6-0 in game 1, then scored with 1:04 left in regulation to tie the Blackhawks at 1-1 in game 2, finishing up with a goal 34 seconds into O.T.

Leafs are "meh". Home opener last night on HNIC, and the crowd is sitting on their hands. WTF, zero emotion. Some new players and new coach and it's like fn sterile...:realcrazy:. You pay premium $$ for home opener and it's a morgue....

Well, I think the Pens got a new Zamboni and a bag of magic beans during the off season so not holding my breath. Good thing we didn't waste any effort to find a goalie.

Missed the first game but Lightning won and #86 got a hat trick.

Pretty good start to the season.

I hear that!

The Wild are still paying for the Zach Parise and Ryan Suter fiasco, and after watching the first two games of the season I'm already thinking of downgrading my cable TV subscription.
Jets are now 3 and 0 after beating the Wild in O.T. last night! Keep up the good work boys!

Jets are now 3 and 0 after beating the Wild in O.T. last night! Keep up the good work boys!
Frankie.jpg

:lol:

Well, crap....that's what I get for not paying attention in the off season.

Just found out TBL let Stamkos contract expire. He's now a Predator.

He was only offered about half of what Nashville signed him for. That's harsh.

He's got some pretty good stats, but this-

September 23, 2020: After missing the entire postseason due to injury, Steven Stamkos returns for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final, and scores on his first shot ⚡

While Stamkos only skated 5 shifts in the 1st period, and didn’t return the rest of the series, it provided a signature Cup Final moment

-is the kind of thing you tell your grand kids you saw happen.

Moving on......

I've been a Jake Guentzel fan since his debut with Pittsburg.
I thought he was the natural successor to Crosby.

Guess not.

He's got big shoes to fill, but I think he might be up to it.

1729009942601.png

-
Back