NHL 23-24

-
Didn't take long lol

Screenshot_20240622_215449_Google.jpg

Yep, when Ovi was skating with the cup, she had them mashed against the glass. I'll look, be right back :rolleyes:
Yup. Watched that game, and saw Ovi skate cup, but I entirely missed the...uh....background attractions.

Anyway, Minnesota is just "southern Manitoba" at this point in the season, so....Go Oilers!

It would be so cool to see the Cup go back to Canada, IMO!

Last edited:
As I said, here in Alberta this topic is basically unavoidable. One of our Rig Managers was at game 6. He called into the office to say he would not be returning to work for a few days…….he was lining up a flight to Florida! 21 hour milk run flight! Edmonton may very well be closed for business tomorrow.

That was a hell of a good game, without a doubt. Oilers have nothing to be ashamed of, they had such a poor start to the season, and end up playing game 7 for the Stanley Cup.

Congrats FLA! Well deserved, shut the Oilers down when it counted. Oilers had a "push", but the last 2 minute's looked outta sorts. Draisatl sucked. Might have been injured, but was not the threat he should've been. Lotsa clear looks for Bob tonight too.

FLA was back on form, not allowing lots of breakaways and stretch passes.
They did make changes to at least one line and PK crew.
Depth kind of hurt Oilers and helped Panthers.
You can't put scoring all on two players. Not even three.
Too easy to cover them at all times, as FLA returned to doing.

My FLA MVP is still Evan Rodrigues.
Found a way to contribute to almost everything big.

...and Bob.

-
Back