NHL playoff!!

-
Hey rob - since you guys have arguably one of the best Goalies already in net, what do you say about letting us have Cory schnieder?!! Hell, we have tons chips to make a deal:toothy10:

You know I'm not sure that you want him, he's been great in the AHL but when Lui got injured we gave him a real good long look and he's not even close to ready. That's not to say he won't be one day but he didn't impress, not unlike Price in Montreal, not consistant enough. As long as we can sign Lui long term I'm sure he's available and with a bit of spit and polish he may end up working out but it'll take asome time. With the team you have you need a goalie on top of his game now I would think.

I don't want to bet against the Flyers, but the problem is motivation. A couple of those games they lost were simply lost because of lack of effort. That said, there is no excuse to lose, given the number of guys scoring goals and the fact that they CAN outplay the Pens. We shall see.

Well the Flyers blew their 3 goal lead to lose 5-3. Turned the channel for a while when is was 3-3 next thing you know it's 4-3 and Philly looked like they had given up. Well here's hopin' for the Caps that they play like they did in their last game!

Tortorella suspended for game 6 for throwing a water bottle, hitting a female fan. CLASSY.

Go Hawks and Ducks tonight (Hawks up 3-1 in the second, Ducks/Sharks just starting..)

You know I'm not sure that you want him, he's been great in the AHL but when Lui got injured we gave him a real good long look and he's not even close to ready. That's not to say he won't be one day but he didn't impress, not unlike Price in Montreal, not consistant enough. As long as we can sign Lui long term I'm sure he's available and with a bit of spit and polish he may end up working out but it'll take asome time. With the team you have you need a goalie on top of his game now I would think.

Im of the same opinion.

Did you see him in that awefull game against the Sharks? He got pulled,and for good reason. Was REALLY SHAKY...

The flames apparently thought they were playing a charity game some where. They played like loosers and deserved what they got ...... an *** kicking.

The total colapse of the Flyers yesterday made me vomit. I guess I will pull for the Hawks now. I like the yung talent of Toews, Kane ,Verstaag and Barker.

Resto, I'm glad to see the Canucks are lifting your spirits. Since that's the case i'll pull for them also.

The Flyers blowing a 3-0 lead was brutal, as usual some better goaltending would have helped like catching the puck before Crosby swatted it out of the air.

Flames stunk pretty bad too, not over yet though and San Jose finally put forth an effort so still up in the air on who the Canucks play next.

The total colapse of the Flyers yesterday made me vomit. I guess I will pull for the Hawks now. I like the yung talent of Toews, Kane ,Verstaag and Barker.

Resto, I'm glad to see the Canucks are lifting your spirits. Since that's the case i'll pull for them also.

Thanks! Im sure Alain is practicing them hard so they retain thier edge.

Whilst I wait,Im making do with watching the Hawks and Flames punish each other!

Keeping an eye on the whole playoffs really. Doesnt hurt to know what your favorite team is up against.

Im sure the Canucks are watching too,as well as the other teams who are enjoying a rest.

Rangers don't look good, can't score at all so pretty much up to Lundquist to get a shutout if they have a chance. I'm not an Avery fan to put it mildly but can't help but think he must have had a pretty big grin about Torts being suspended for a lack of discipline after benching him for the same, oh the irony. :-D

HockeyTown is were ? oh thats right DETROIT go WINGS
watch out in the east number one all time tender
Hawks are to young
Thorton to lazy
ducks to undiciplined
Flames are weak
canucks dont have the depth
Bruins to undiciplined
Rangers avery and tortz need i say more there
caps have no goalie
Carolina brodeur and shanny

Rangers **** the bed today, total meltdown. Goonoid Brashear got away with one, took out our face-off guy. Crappy game, I'm bummed. Not looking good for the Blueshirts right now.

Hawks are to young
Thorton to lazy
ducks to undiciplined
Flames are weak
Bruins to undiciplined
caps have no goalie

Canucks dont have the depth? Where ahve you been?

I for one hope the Nucks draw the wings. Then we will see.

Here in DC we REALLY need a team to be proud of! Nationals, Wizards, even my beloved Redskins are all struggling so Thank God for our Caps!!!! This new kid Varlamov is lookin' good and Ovechkin is down-right Awesome! As for Game 7, Sorry Ranger fans, but Pens, here we come!

I gotta go with 55Redneck the Canucks are brides maids always were and always will be they seem to make it to the playoffs and then go south. Besides all the hockey teams are over paid.... I say pay them when they win and only when they win...... we don,t get paid unless the job gets done so why should they .............

Ya gotta have more faith than that.

I live everyday like it's the last one.

I wake up having faith I'll be able to walk.

Have alittle hope. Dont be too down on the Nucks. They have overcome a tremendous amount of adversity this year and are still in the running.

Many huge milestones have been shattered this year for them.

Wins at home went from 9 to 11 in a row.

Luongo now has the team record for shutouts,and missed 25 games doing it.

Nucks have thier first ever 7 game series sweep.

The entire linup is healthy and strong and moving into the second round.

They have beaten every team in the league during regular season play. They have nothing to fear from any team,having one of the best goaltenders,defence and no trouble scoring whatsoever.

I think they will do well.

Hawks are to young
Thorton to lazy
ducks to undiciplined
Flames are weak
Bruins to undiciplined
caps have no goalie

Bruins undiciplined???..what have you been watching,oh i see your a Wings fan and like the rest of ya' you think Detroit is going to win it all:toothy10::toothy10:..we shall see...GO BRUINS!!!

Well we'll see how Detroit does against Anaheim, that should be a great series, I'm really looking forward to that one.

What do you do if you're the San Jose GM? Every year, same story, great regular season, total collapse in the playoffs, something has to be done.

Canucks and Hawks should be a great series too, both sides have great goaltending so it should be interesting. I expect to see some shakeup with the Flames, maybe Keenan goes for starters and gets replaced with Brent Sutter, rumour has it he wants out of Jersey?

-
Back