NHRA qualifying on right now

-
It's cool. Gives hope to us frozen tundra folks. Then baseball. Warming. Getting cars ready for the street/strip. All GOOD

I know it's only qualifying.... But I liked seeing Brittany Force beat Steve Torrance.

Steve for some reason has a lot of luck on his side. When he is beatable on a run and opens the door the other team messes up more. I too like to see him lose probably only because of this. He has a very good team.

Yeah one of my crew is down there watching it live, man I hate that guy LOL

It's cool. Gives hope to us frozen tundra folks. Then baseball. Warming. Getting cars ready for the street/strip. All GOOD

You should have come out to SoCal for Friday qualifying...75 degree day (71F when pro qualifying started at 4PM PST), gentle breeze pushed wonderful nitro smell right into the uncrowded grandstands. Perfect day!
On a downside note, none of the major parts manufacturers/distributors had displays in the midway at Pomona. Unsure if this is still pandemic or economic related.
Another downside note, food concession prices through the roof. Large diet Coke was over $6. Breakfast burrito was over $13. Cheese quesadilla was priced at $14. Prices are partially a result of the Fairplex (not NHRA) getting 40% of the sale and the concessionaires having to pay $15/hour minimum wage. Needless to say, I picked up something to eat on the way home. Rant over.

-
Back