-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmrumedy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have sold this car 3 times so far to people who didn't come up with the cash. Please serious inquiries only. Please dont make me run around taking pics and answering questions if you dont have the funds to buy the car. I hope you understand. Thank you

Special FABO price - local asking a price is $9500 ( cars sell for more up here). FABO member price is $8000 FIRM.

Beautiful 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger Special. No rust. New paint and body work all done. Brand new mopar interior. Automatic. Slant 6 engine runs great. Manual drum brakes front and back with new pads in rear. New tires in back.

Not a show car but a very nice driver.

Only issue is very slow coolant leak - needs a seal. Rear indicator hazards come when you turn on the indicator. Wire is crossed somewhere. That is it.

Here is the original thread when I bought the car in 2009. It now sports nice rally wheels with new rubber. Nothing hidden. No surprises.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=63688

It is a nice car.

image_zpsa791b860.jpg

image_zps61850948.jpg

image_zpsdd7ebb87.jpg

image_zpscb2bde5c.jpg

image_zps324204c9.jpg

image_zps2982312f.jpg

image_zps9114ccf9.jpg

image_zpsc029d29b.jpg

image_zps0b139587.jpg

Just a few more days left for sale. Going back into storage Oct 31st.

Thought I had it sold. Buyer went AWOL.

Two days before storage. Thx.

Nice car!

Thank you.

I think I am cursed in selling this car. Worst luck ever. Fours buyers now.

1. Sold to friend. Stored it for him all winter. His wife freaked out in Spring so I took it back
2. Agreed to price with buyer. Buyer showed up with half the money and a trailer. Said he would give me the other half when his car sold! He actually thought I was going to give him the car. Never heard from him again.
3. Put the car on my front lawn. Buyer inspected car several days in a row, negotiated hard price, and said he would take it. Just went to bank to get deposit. Never saw him again.
4. Out of province buyer offered $8K ( for sale for more here locally). I said yes. He said he would arrange transport before months end. Never heard from him again.

Anyone else go through this?

Super nice car, I would keep the six and put in a 360 that will attract more buyersvwhoevare looking for more hp under the hood. I personally would keep it a 6.

Top of add. Thread tools, scroll down to sold. Congrats on sale. Someone bought a clean ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back