-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this car in 2009 with 16,*** miles on it. It has been in an accident on the left front corner. It missed the rebar but damaged the bumper cover, fender, suspension, and the edge of the driver's door. I replaced the bumper cover and fender with new OE parts. The only paintwork was on the bumper cover, left fender, and door.
The car now has 42,*** miles and is perfect machanically and very nice cosmetically. It has the NA motor and 5 speed so it gets good mileage. I averaged over 31 mpg on a 1400 mile trip using the a/c all the way. I use synthetic oil and change it every 5,000 miles. The tires were put on new this spring. I also have the original wheels, tires, and hubcaps for it, and will include them if the buyer wants them. I also have a boot cover for it. It has a 'prior salvage' title due to the accident damage but I had no trouble getting full coverage insurance for it.
The only reason I'm selling is to apply the money toward a late model Challenger. The bank said retail is about $10,500 due to the low miles. I'll take $7,500.00 for it.
Located in south central MO. Fly in and drive home anywhere.
PM here or email dallasrice(at)centurylink.net for more info and pics.
Thanks,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_7627 (Small).JPG
    99 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_7633 (Small).JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 193
I bought a new Challenger and this just sits in the garage now. Any offers before I store it for the winter? This is a really nice car.
Thanks,
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back