Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar70Dart

Mopar Kid
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
BLOCK IS JET CLEANED, MAGNIFLUXED, FRESHLY BORED .030, AND DECK PLATE HONED. NEW CAM BEARINGS AND SOFT PLUGS INSTALLED. CBN RESURFACED .010 ON THE DECKS! BLOCK IS READY FOR ASSEMBLY! THIS BLOCK IS CORRECT FOR 1994 AND NEWER APPLICATIONS, AND IS ROLLER CAM COMPATABLE. Asking 600 this is a very clean nice block

Heres the link
showthread.php

e8c1_1.jpg

Damn that thing is pretty, wish you weren't so far away. I don't need it, but would like to have it. 8)

Were the mains alighn honed? Too bad your about 4 hours from me, dont know if its worth the travel. That would be a nice start to 408 stroker.

Butch

No I do not beleive they were honed. Sorry to get back to you so late on that one. BTT I will also consider a trade for a nice clean running slant 6.

wish you were closer, I wonder what it would ship to a commercial location 80127 zip...I also have a good running 225 as well.

BTTT I also have a very clean v8 k frame for it as well ill sell for 200 obo. Its been sanded and painted primer black.

Does this block happen to have the LA-style oiling holes for the rockers? These would be between the #1/3 and #6/8 cylinders on the intake side. There are a series of holes, one large circular hole flanked by two triangular shaped holes. The oiling hole would make a group of 4. It's also threaded and smaller. Can't tell from the pics.

This hole is present on all LA blocks and some earlier Magnum blocks. I doubt this one has them but I figured it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks,

- Greg

For a novice mechanic- please tell me what all would need to be done in order to turn this into a 408 stroker..... I am debating back and forth between 340 or 360 stroker- or amp up the 318 I currently have- this block may help me make some decisions....

I tried PMing you but your PMs are full. Please call me, I am interested in the block, I made a user-name just to be able to contact you haha.

Thanks

Please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back