NICE 65 Mustang for sale or trade

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, got a truck. Yours is to nice for me. I use mine....HARD! lol.
I went to the station and bought a 4 loco and this is my ride home. Notice the 2 neat cars I pass and the long black marks at my corner from my old 49 Dodge truck.My wife is driving the old 49 to work tomorrow lmao!

Once to the top. Just had it at a show n shine and 4 hour cruise last night!

I really would like to buy that for one of my grand daughters. Olivia is a horsey fan :)

If could fly out and drive it home, put up another steel shed to park it under and put new carpet in it,etc.., and be all in, all done at 7K , even in todays economy that would be awesome.
If I put all of 7k in the purchase today I would need to leave it sit there in Iowa. LOL
Good luck to you and those with deeper pockets than me.

Thanks, it runs awesome. If I don`t sell or trade it, I will have a super nice car to drive next year!!!

It's a nice one guys. I saw it in the flesh last weekend at the Cruise. I love your rat rod truck too. toolmanmike

Thanks Mike! It was great seeing you. We need to get together sometime. The Cedar Falls Amvets show is tomorrow at 10.am(don`t know how long I will stay) and the last one is the 25th of this month at the Eagles club on West Lone Tree road in Cedar Falls. Maybe see ya at one of these last shows. My 49 rod is our keeper for sure. That truck is a BLAST and my wife drives it to work to boot!

I like the mustang how do you feel about my car? Just changed the stripe to black to match the top it was white and didn't look right. Its a 1974 but the title says 73 for some reason Dodge Dart Swinger. Got more pics if you need them.
Do your Fender tag, Door and Dash VIN's all match??? BTW, I wouldn't trade that gorgeous dart for a Stang even though the Stang is gorgeous. Your dart is definitely one of my favorite's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back