-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
This is a nice original car I have used as a nice weather driver for the past year or so. I've put around 9,*** miles on it. It now has 72,*** miles. It is Golden Fawn in color with a /6, auto trans, power steering, and cold a/c. The interior is very nice and has not been redone. The trunk is nice also and has the spare, jack, trunk mat, and working light. It still has the original vinyl top but it has been redyed. The sides have been repainted but the rest of the paint is original. The engine doesn't use oil and I don't have to add any of the other fluids, either. The only thing that doesn't work is the radio, I think it needs a new speaker. I wouldn't be afraid to fly in and drive this car home anywhere. I have more pics I can email. Contact me at dallas(at)fidnet.com or call my cell 417-217-0001 for more info. I'm asking $5950. Car is located in south central MO.
Thanks for the ad.
Dallas

img_4692_1[1] (2) (Small).jpg

In case any of you are interested in this car i can vouch for Dallas on this one. He got the car from me on a trade about two yrs ago. I did dye the top black from it's original color which was the same as the body. Dallas fixed the small amount of rust that was over the rear wheel wells. The interior is as stated and may be the best original interior that i've seen in a very long time. I got it from a man in Mt View, Missouri who bought it for his kid and the kid didn't want to drive a granny car to school. Must have been brain dead. I've driven the car on 300 mile runs in the middle of summer with air blowing cold and no problems with anything whatsoever. Cars like this sell for much more in other places in a lot worse shape. This is the real deal if your looking for a cream puff. Good luck on the sale Dallas.
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back