Nice Dart rolling on 22's Ha!

-
It has a 2.76 rear gear and shifts into 3rd @ 115 MPH......LOL

But seriously, yeah I'm sure it's lame to most of us here, but hey......at least somebody's "puttin' it out there" and in the limelight. Like they say, bad publicity is still good publicity!

Looked like everything added was a bolt on and changeable! The car overall looked in good shape with a solid body. Something we like to find in the Midwest!

Nice unpainted jams. Quick paint job. Fair chance there's bondo too

Pretty sure the jambs are the same color as the lower half of the car. Not saying it wasn't a cheap job, but only the green doesn't carry through.

00H0H_3jBjFsczLP1_600x450.jpg

Shifter's right in the middle, that's gotta be a lokar on an automatic. Definitely not a mopar manual at any rate.

No price listed either. I'm pretty sure I've seen this car on CL before. Might not be a bad deal, if it's a California car the chances of any rust are pretty low. Just show up with a set of 15" rollers and a ratchet to lower the torsion bar adjusters and see if he'll deal. You can definitely do worse for a starting point.

Pretty sure the jambs are the same color as the lower half of the car. Not saying it wasn't a cheap job, but only the green doesn't carry through.

http://images.craigslist.org/00H0H_3jBjFsczLP1_600x450.jpg[/IMG[/quote]

Huh! Sure enough! I stand corrected! I had literally just woken up when I looked at the ad so my eyes were still screwy, I never noticed the 2 tone! Lol I thought the whole car was green. :wack:

I'm gonna be honest. I'm more turned off by the paintjob than the rims or the shifter. But that's just because those things can be cheaply changed.

I'm gonna be honest. I'm more turned off by the paintjob than the rims or the shifter. But that's just because those things can be cheaply changed.

Based on what I see of the green paint, I bet you could change that paint job pretty cheaply. The silver/gray looks to be a much better job, I think you could color sand and buff the green right off the top. I'd guess a day or two of labor and maybe a hundred bucks of paper and polishing compound.

If I recall from the last time I saw this ad though, the price wasn't in line with a '75 Dart that's equipped as that one is.

Must be an old "twin stick" car, kinda like some older big rigs I used to drive. Personally I kinda like it..........but then again, I did just bump my head.

My wife and kids added to the game "slug bug" with "cruiser bruiser" and "beep beep its a Jeep". Then we traveled to NC and had to add "honk honk its a donk" something we never see in Montana. Another reason Montana is for badasses.

-
Back