-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fzmax

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Asking $300 OBO, located in Elkton, MD. These came out of a 65 Signet hardtop, but should be the same for a convertible. Nice condition, but with a few issues. There are two small marks in the back of one seat, one of the mount studs has been replaced by a bolt welded to the track and the burlap is tearing on the bottom of the driver's seat. I put a piece of cardboard in there to keep the seat dandruff at bay, but a new piece of material would stop it completely.

I am willing to ship and am not slow to do so. You'll have a tracking number within two days of me having the money, usually quicker. I use UPS and charge actual shipping cost. There would be two boxes measuring 27 x 27 x 19 and weighing 55 pounds. Due to my work schedule they need to be picked up by UPS, but they only charge a few bucks for that. They are coming from zip 21921. If you check their rates this would be about $80 to the east coast and $160 to the west coast.

SANY3791.JPG

SANY3792.JPG

SANY3793.JPG

SANY3794.JPG

SANY3795.JPG

SANY3796.JPG

SANY3797.JPG

SANY3798.JPG

SANY3799.JPG

SANY3800.JPG

SANY3801.JPG

SANY3802.JPG

SANY3803.JPG

SANY3804.JPG

Will barter for a pair for a 68 Barracuda buckets or other parts I need (I need a lot of stuff!)

would you please tell me what size bolts hold the brackets to the tracks. I'm redoing a set but don't have those bolts. Thanks.

What do Barracuda seats look like? I have 2 red buckets in the wagon that I thought came out of a 65 Valiant convertible, but they have the hard backs on them not like these.

I only need the drivers seat

Sorry, I can't break up the set.

What do Barracuda seats look like? I have 2 red buckets in the wagon that I thought came out of a 65 Valiant convertible, but they have the hard backs on them not like these.

I believe the hard backs are 66 and 67, but I am not positive. I did just score a set of 67's that I will use if I can't find any 68's.

Hi just to let you know if the seat backs are vinyl skin steel and have chrome trim around the edge they are 66-67 a body only seats hope this helps jack

I never got around to putting these on eBay and Santa needs the space in the shop. I am flexible on the price.

Holy old thread Batman! I still have these and need to make some room. I'll take $200.

I GOT BLACK 64/65 RED 66 oops but need 1 drivers seat red 65 no ripps or tears

i got the tracks i have 4 sets for sale most need covers mild tears 1 set black nice yet i think 1 set 66 no ripps but cracks red will tade for 65 red

Any offers? I'll meet withing 100 miles for gas money. Really need the space...

Very interested. I actually have a '65 Signet with a blue interior and my buckets are pretty much worn out. Yours actually look a bit lighter blue than mine but that's probably just the pictures. Or was there two shades of blue for '65 Signet interiors?

What would it cost to have them shipped to Florida?
I live in Norway, Europe. But if I can get them to Florida I have someone there that can send them over here by boat later.

Holy crap, shipping has gotten expensive. It's $128 to ship them to Orlando. It shouldn't be much more or less to any other city in Florida unless it's Key West or something. PM me your address in Norway and I'll see what it would cost to ship them there directly.

As far as the color goes, I don't know which shades they came in or which one these are. The pictures were taken in the sunlight, so they look lighter than they are.

Thanks for looking.

Hi!

I had a look at the interior in my Signet today. It is what I'd call medium blue. The seats are a lot darker than yours, I don't really think the photos can decieve that much.
That's a real shame because I could really use a nice pair of seats. New foam and covers is not exactly cheap and I would rather have nice originals than reproductions anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back