Nice metal Mopar 20oz drink container I bought

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
I bought this nice metal 20oz mopar drink container off evilbay. $27 worth every penny. Top has an O ring, and a rubber seal for the slide top. Could be good for coffee drinkers too. Since I cant leave anything alone, I added the straw from a different drink container. Made to look like an elongated oil filter. They sell em with the dirty grungy look and clean look. They even have em as WD40 cans and all kinds of other labeling. This thing is bad ***.

20211127_173158.jpg

20211127_173205.jpg

Last edited:
I love it has a part number, is that the correct number for the oil filter? Cna you get a pic of the instructions?

Hey, @moparmat2000, I tried every possible combination of descriptive words I could think of to find that "Drink Container" on Ebay. I could not find it. I tried Drink Container, insulated glass, Tumbler, etc. The same black Yeti lookin 20oz container with Mopar in silver kept coming up. Could you help us with a link or a description that wil work?
Thanks.

If yall do a general internet search for "oil filter tumbler" you get all kinda cool stuff. Some even have greasy oily hand prints on them.

-
Back