-
Status
Not open for further replies.

amzchad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a decent sent of sbp wheels no steelies i want either rallys, centerline, american racing, anything is nicer than what i have

How about a set of slotted aluminums with rubber? I'm in West Plains, Mo so shiping will be your consideration. I've got a busy day but i'll try and get some pics for ya.
Small Block

I have a set of SBP Ralleys. Hardly used. Have lugs, trim rings and center caps(steel). 2 are 15x7 with 4-1/4 backspace and 2 are 15X6 with 4" backspace. Currently have new Cooper Cobras mounted on them. 245-60-15 on the 15X7s and 235-60-15 on the 15X6s. All told I have about $1300 in them but i'll sell the whole thing for $700(the price of s set of TTI headers). And I'm in Cali. Torrance to be exact.

actually i think i am gonna have to pass way out of my price range

I've got some small bolt 14" cragar ss. They are not perfect definitely driver quality and can easily be polished up to look sweet. PM me your email and I can send you pics. Shipping would be from Michigan. Will

If you are really on a budget, Steel wheels with fresh black paint and some new chrome lug nuts is a good look. Get some new dust caps for the front wheel bearings too.

i did that on my old car i want a better wheel

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=55960

I have a nice set off a 70 dart $400 plus $60 shipping. see pics in previous post.

I am looking for one sbp rallye. I am in Dallas TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back