nick names

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
How did all you boys pick your names here if I may ask.For me well I have a tato of a snake on my right arm8) One night a buddy said hey snake burn out time stuck with me for the last 23 years.So dont be shy lets here it.:cheers:

Mine is just self-explanatory!

Barracuda472-vi.jpg

I am just being me8) as in memike. walla:cheers:

I bet you had some good burn outs in your days!!:cheers:

When I hear Snake I think of Snake Robinson ol Ronnie Sox'es bud.:-D

here is a snake. good thread:-D

snake.jpg

Thats a Texas rattler Mike. We got some biguns. Ever seen anybody wheelie a wideglide Harley. Thats how I got mine. Friggin maniac behind the wheel and like spending time behind bars. lol handlebars.

Thats a Texas rattler Mike. We got some biguns. Ever seen anybody wheelie a wideglide Harley. Thats how I got mine. Friggin maniac behind the wheel and like spending time behind bars. lol handlebars.

That would make sense for a daredevil :thumrigh::-D

When I was young, I had a very serious disease, which nearly cost me my mobiltity, and gave me an ugly scar on my left foot. When I tried out for sports teams, the other kids would laugh, and I almost gave up on life. The names I was called were hurtful, and damaging to my self este.....awe hell, it's where I live!

My husband told me that I was the exception to all the rules about women:
I like to work on motors and trannies :burnout: and I love to drive my 66 Valiant really fast!
I like to deer hunt:axe:
I have a really twisted sense of humor:toothy10:
I am a redhead, but I can control my temper ( sometimes cause I am Scotch Irish):snakeman: :brave::drinkers:

I like sports :bball:
(and SEX) :downtown:

and I tell it like it is.:director:
The avatar that I chose is a starfish, but to me it looks like the Chrysler Pentastar . 8)
I am the Exceptional One.:happy10:

When I was young, I had a very serious disease, which nearly cost me my mobiltity, and gave me an ugly scar on my left foot. When I tried out for sports teams, the other kids would laugh, and I almost gave up on life. The names I was called were hurtful, and damaging to my self este.....awe hell, it's where I live!

Sounds like you are the better man then most.:thumleft:
I liked Nemo and that name is very cool:-D

I like to work on motors and trannies :burnout: and I love to drive my 66 Valiant really fast!
I am a redhead, but I can control my temper ( sometimes cause I am Scotch Irish):snakeman: :brave::drinkers:

The avatar that I chose is a starfish, but to me it looks like the Chrysler Pentastar . 8)

Are you my sister?:toothy10: Cool:cheers: Know it will be easier to spell your name.

Mine came from my email while working at Speedy Appraisals when I lived in Vegas, it will fit better when I get the 360 done and the Dart gets driven like I stole it!
Hey MeMike going to make a couple pairs of boots from that snake?
Bruce

Mine comes from the two oldest cars that I've owned. A 1940 Nash Lafayette with flathead six, no longer owned.... and my 1957 Studebaker Champion 2 dr sedan with flathead six, now hibernating in a garage for the winter.

Mine is a random bunch of letters that I got one day when I dropped my laptop on the floor and my dog stepped on it.

Why are the good ones always taken lol

I live in Orange County and I'm building a Dart, therefore 'ocdart'

-
Back