Nicks Garage, 572 HEMI, Here we go....

-
Don’t worry,,,,he will get around to changing the cam also .
That will be video #7 or so ,,,,maybe 8 ,,lol .

I guess the customer is always right,,,,he wants 800 HP,,,,,open that checkbook wide rich man .
He’ll have over 50 grand in it before it’s over .

Tommy

No meat!!

There’s talk about a nice steak to come at some point down the road.

But nothing to bite down on in that one.

Going from memory from Jesse’s first thread about that engine…….. I wouldn’t have thought the cam was an “800hp” cam.
I guess we’ll find out.
this sounds like a hot saturday night with Melissa DeSantos. she showed up in a pencil skirt with back seams and a low cut 3/4 sleeve top. and ended with me holding her hair back while returning the surf-n-turf and then absconding with my favorite pendleton.

i guess we'll find out indeed...

but you did catch the hemi on a stand he's only asking 90k for? bargain!
Is this the prayingmantus catch you speak of?
1724462714585.png
1724462784988.png

Are those the numbers from a hemi? wtf.... and no idea.. he showed it at the end of the last video.. i think it's a 528 he's selling, i don't watch his channel anymore and don't know whats what
same here.............

I’m thinking todays new episode will not be Take 4 on the 572 hemi, but will be either a new victim for the dyno, or maybe even a non-dyno show.

Only gonna say one more thing on this in light of the latest episode.
So Nick successfully fires and tests a Ford FE dual quad side oiler that he didn't build and knows nothing about....but can't get a dual quad Hemi he didn't build fired and tested.....Okay then. J.Rob

p.s. If he had opened his boost valve he would have been able to diagnose if it was a water supply issue or if his internal seal is gone. Sounded like a water supply issue to me. He could have completed testing that engine if he had opened that valve.

Last edited:
Only gonna say one more thing on this in light of the latest episode.
So Nick successfully fires and tests a Ford FE dual quad side oiler that he didn't build and knows nothing about....but can't get a dual quad Hemi he didn't build fired and tested.....Okay then. J.Rob
So we've seen the last of the Hemi then? Way to sweep it under the rug, Nick! lol

i'm surprised the dual quads work on a ford and not a mopar...

Thanks. I'm not watchin this mess. lol
i just flipped through it... don't.. haha no idea whats in the motor but looking at the intake he knows what power it will make...

The cobra looks like a superformance.. which are ok.. mine was a FFR..
cobradyno.jpg

Thanks. I'm not watchin this mess. lol
He's recommending dumping the top end of the engine for all new stuff, so basically the dude bought a short block with spare parts. Owner wants 800 hp.

I'd get running with what it's got then a few years down the road worry about more performance if needed.

He's recommending dumping the top end of the engine for all new stuff, so basically the dude bought a short block with spare parts. Owner wants 800 hp.

I'd get running with what it's got then a few years down the road worry about more performance if needed.
I don't get how 700+hp isn't enough for a street car.. but i'm just a simple minded person

Good GAWD. People are stupid.

I don't get how 700+hp isn't enough for a street car.. but i'm just a simple minded person
Must have deep pockets, spend ? what like $7,000-10,000 to add 65-80 hp to round up to 800 hp on a whim.

I'm fairly happy with my under geared 400 hp engine. Couldn't imagine doubling what I got :)

A RUNNING 734 HP hemi, that needed 2 carb kits turned into a shortblock and a total reconfiguration. unreal
Right and the thing is, it MIGHT pull 800 HP on another dyno. That part makes me snort. lol

What would Uncle Tony do...? last time I saw him working on a Hemi, he was beating the camshaft into the block with a hammer... :lol: :thumbsup::poke:

-
Back