Nite Moves...SHES ALIVE!

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Well its been 3 years tomorrow since I got her. Ron AKA Dodgefreak73 was over today and She my 67 Awoken to a unexpectant roar...She awoke from a long sleep. Man talk about stoked. She only ran for a bit but man talk about happiness. NEEDED BADLY especialy after all that has happened. Cant thank Ron enough, if its like it was his car.sadly found out my sending unit is **** and the tank is probly there too! Oh well.......She fired up!Lots of times. Cant believe it. Wiring to elect. ign. dropin in the distrib and the 600 holley rebuilt by are own Rob......owe you still bud no friggin with it as it came to me actually caught me off guard. WOW:D This maybe boaring to some but for me its hard to explain and express on how I feel. Like a good ol kick in the ***, Been down a lot and lots of **** happening lately and its a amazing pick me up........Told Ron when it first fired I had to go to the can.....Yah! silly as it is and don't care. This is a dream of mine for along long time to have this Dart and now its running. Ron I owe you a lot and to others here as well. Thanks for the good wishes and help. It could not have come this far without you all. God bless all of you...........Now I got to come up with another $350 and that gives me a new tank and sending unit.....Not to bad at all:cheers: FABO ROCKS:glasses7: BTW Ron did a video..........Sending it to me and hope it turns out. Thanks if you read it all. As Sy would say! HAPPY< HAPPY

AWESOME EDDY!! Hope to hear mine roar this decade. LOL
I know you have worked hard on it and went back and forth a bit with it, but hearing it roar makes it worthwhile! Waiting for the video!!

Congrats
STeve

Post up that video!!! LOL

Always ALWAYS, no matter how many times, years, no matter how many, always a great feeling to bring an engine to life

AWESOME EDDY!! Hope to hear mine roar this decade. LOL
I know you have worked hard on it and went back and forth a bit with it, but hearing it roar makes it worthwhile! Waiting for the video!!

Congrats
STeve
Steve, thanks man. Since I typed this, well totally emotional. Things here haven't been the greatest and this is a well.......a bucket list for me. A car I always wanted and crap cant do it sorry

Often all it takes is a little help from a friend, we are not alone...I understand how the emotions can build up. Congratulations on your determination getting to this point!

Well its been 3 years tomorrow since I got her. Ron AKA Dodgefreak73 was over today and She my 67 Awoken to a unexpectant roar...She awoke from a long sleep. Man talk about stoked. She only ran for a bit but man talk about happiness. NEEDED BADLY especialy after all that has happened. Cant thank Ron enough, if its like it was his car.sadly found out my sending unit is **** and the tank is probly there too! Oh well.......She fired up!Lots of times. Cant believe it. Wiring to elect. ign. dropin in the distrib and the 600 holley rebuilt by are own Rob......owe you still bud no friggin with it as it came to me actually caught me off guard. WOW:D This maybe boaring to some but for me its hard to explain and express on how I feel. Like a good ol kick in the ***, Been down a lot and lots of **** happening lately and its a amazing pick me up........Told Ron when it first fired I had to go to the can.....Yah! silly as it is and don't care. This is a dream of mine for along long time to have this Dart and now its running. Ron I owe you a lot and to others here as well. Thanks for the good wishes and help. It could not have come this far without you all. God bless all of you...........Now I got to come up with another $350 and that gives me a new tank and sending unit.....Not to bad at all:cheers: FABO ROCKS:glasses7: BTW Ron did a video..........Sending it to me and hope it turns out. Thanks if you read it all. As Sy would say! HAPPY< HAPPY
Hey Edd, I`ve emailed you the links to the videos! They are on YouTube now. It was awesome to finally hear it run:cheers:

Great going guys! Nothing like the thrill that shoots through you when you finally get your car started... :tongue9:

Nice work Ron n Edd! You should be able to find someone local for the tank/sender. If not I have used Lindsay Affordable Tanks before. Their # is 705 324 4353.

Congratulations:cheers:
I caught myself pumping the gas for you in those you tubes!!!
C

Would love to have seen the smile on your face when she fired up. I still remember the feeling when my Dart started for the first time after I got it. That is something I will NEVER forget. I can also tell you that the first ride is pretty damn special as well. Keep plugging away and before you know it you will be driving your baby around with a BIG **** eater grin on your face.

............I'd give that baby alittle more timing.......try filling the fuel bowls then it should run long enough for the pump to work...........sounded good........kim.....

............I'd give that baby alittle more timing.......try filling the fuel bowls then it should run long enough for the pump to work...........sounded good........kim.....
We haven't done any fine tuning yet but once we get it to run longer I can set everything else up. The fuel won't pump to the engine as we discovered the fuel pickup is plugged solid, once Edd gets the new sending unit we can run it longer to set everything up. Our main goal was just to hear it fire as the wiring had to be redone and we also changed it to the electronic ignition. It's been a bit of a headache:banghead: to sort out the wiring but this was a great relief to know it would run. The rest is a breeze now!!:pl:

we haven't done any fine tuning yet but once we get it to run longer i can set everything else up. The fuel won't pump to the engine as we discovered the fuel pickup is plugged solid, once edd gets the new sending unit we can run it longer to set everything up. Our main goal was just to hear it fire as the wiring had to be redone and we also changed it to the electronic ignition. It's been a bit of a headache:banghead: To sort out the wiring but this was a great relief to know it would run. The rest is a breeze now!!:pl:
you da man ron:d

-
Back