nitrous

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
MY friend is thinking of using nitrous with his kb107 pistons he had the rings on his pistons gaped for nitrous, just if he ever wanted to. nothing big just 50-100shot Biggest. He has have magnum heads and 10.6 compression on 91 octane..we know we can get 100 and mix it with the 91, but My question is besides suggesting a electric fuel pump what else would be needed if I wanted to add a kit? And on mopar muscle they used the carter strip mechanical pump with nitrous

do you have a way to retard the timming when you hit the nitrous??

ya Ill retard it before I even use it..If Im going to run nitrous in any race.. Ill have it pulled out before..im at 34-35 right now so ill pull 4 out and be at 30-31

I have a carter super striper pump can put out 10psi i have it at 6 right now. Mopar muscle mag. used the same pump with their nitrous kit

dosent NOS sell a programmer that retards it for u when u hit a button? if its a street car to thats what i would do

its not a everyday car, its a Weekend car show drag strip or date car.

I'd use a fuel pressure shutdown in the wiring, it saved my h116cp pistons several times. nos makes it or any other company that sells nos kits. set it to shutdown the spray at 6psi and you'll be safe.

ook so if the fuel pump fails the nos will turn off?

-
Back