No more auction bidding at 3AM

-

kkeith1986

Reaction score
I will never flebay while I am tired ever again. I put an offer on a brand new aussiespeed intake at 3AM. The guy is an aussiespeed dealer so he was asking the 495 (AU)bucks for it plus 145(AU) bucks shipping. I offered him 495 (AU) bucks but with free shipping and he excepted my offer. I guess I just purchased the new short runner aussiespeed intake but I was really not expecting him to except my offer. Good thing I just worked 30 hours of overtime.

It cost me $536.00 after the exchange rate from AU to US

Attachments

• aussie.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 533
LOL, at least it's a nice looking piece. Hope it works out well for you.

I wonder what performances in hp/tq there will be compared to the old long runner style? Its cool they are making both now.

Check with madmax/6 over on slantsix.org He has one of the fastest N/A slants going and has tried this manifold on his racer.He has the answers you are looking for.

Yeah the free shipping saved me 150 bucks so that was nice. The intake is at first going to be used with a MSD Atomic EFI setup once I save up enough money for it. Then I will start looking at some boost options which will be good with this intake since the runners are shorter.

The long runner one didnt work out on my pure race setup.Would like to try the shorter one.Guzzi Mark

Maxmax/6,,
I had heard simular comments about the aussie long runner intake,,
certainly don't want to dig anyone that is making slant performance parts,,
but can you expound a bit on why it did not work out?
did you loose top end / or torque,, not worth the time to tune??

thanks.

For a second there I thought you were the winning bidder on a wife from some up to now little known European country!

Glenn

The car already cost me enough money. I don't need a wife to take the rest of my cash

I made over 10 passes with it with it mounted two different ways,several jet changes with air fuel meter working.Tried a pig in the bottom of manifold and two different spacers.My car lost a min of 2 tenths in the 1/8th.My combo didnt like the long small runners.Trust me ,,I wanted it to help my ets.Guzzi Mark

-
Back