No more carbs for me

-

magnumdust

Reaction score
Bought myself a late Xmas present yesterday. A used powerjection iii kit came on eBay and I couldn't resist for the price. Has everything I need(and some extra bits because of upgrades). Just needs efi rated hosing and an efi fuel pump

Self tunes, can do forced induction/ nitrous, and stock it's able to support 500hp or so.

DSCF1034_zpsdd0a8b5b.jpg

Cool! Hope it works well for you. I am contemplating a stock late eighties throttlebody set up in my daily driver. Looking for the right donor van or pickup cheap.

Man i'm really pullin' for you on this one. After multiple carb issues, you really deserve a break. I won't be of any help with this, but i'll definetely be watching for a positive result. Good luck my friend:thumblef:.

Man i'm really pullin' for you on this one. After multiple carb issues, you really deserve a break. I won't be of any help with this, but i'll definetely be watching for a positive result. Good luck my friend:thumblef:.

Thanks, i'll be so happy if this works as advertised. I've read reviews and they're generally positive as long as the setup is wired correctly(alot of people wire the switched 12v wrong and have headaches). And there are a lot of good youtube videos of these systems running. Even some running turbochargers

that looks pretty simple to setup. let us know the outcome! it sounds pretty nifty

That's one of the things i like about it compared to the other systems. The other systems are great(don't get me wrong), but there are a lot of wires to run. This has 7 wires to wire up and like 3 connectors because its all self-contained to the throttle body.

Sorry, who is that by?

Originally designed by retrotek, then bought out and sold by professional products.

http://www.professional-products.com/

very nice...Im sure you will love it...I love my non carb set up...havent had a bit of problems with mine...hope all goes well for you

wayne

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 255
Sure hope you post a "blow by blow" thread on the install. "About" what did you have to give fer it?

very nice...Im sure you will love it...I love my non carb set up...havent had a bit of problems with mine...hope all goes well for you

wayne

Thanks, that setup you have is absolutely beautiful.

Sure hope you post a "blow by blow" thread on the install. "About" what did you have to give fer it?

Yeah i'm gonna take photos as i go along with the setup. And likely have videos of the initial startup and tune.

I got everything in that pic for 1k+shipping. New they go for 1500-1600 w/o the fuel pump. 1700-2k for complete(depending on if you want returnless or not). Mine is gonna have a return line.

Keep us posted on your progress. Looks like an awesome setup.

-
Back