no oil filter plate

-

73dodge

Reaction score
I just recieved my 408 blueprint stroker and noticed there is no mount plate for the oil filter. does anyone know where i could get it? part #'s? I want a stock one, not a right angle adapter. thanks

can anyone at least let me know if i'm calling it by the correct name? I'm not sure if it's oil filter plate or adapter. I can't get anything on a google search except for the right angle adapter. Also, if i'm willing to go with a remote filter kit, do i still need the plate?

I 've always called it the oil filter mounting plate,i was looking for one 2 weeks ago, so i can get rid of the 90 degree one ,i placed a wanted ad in the parts section here and a fellow member had one,you might want to try the same thing...

Do a google search a company make a billet one .

I have a couple of extras laying around I sell u 1 for 5$ plus shipping. I should be able to send in a small post office box shouldn't cost to much to ship maybe 5-6$. That would include the proper mounting bolt to. Pm me if u want

I would go the remote filter mount jegs sells, its totally simple, 2 hoses one in one out ,and doesnt leak, it looks great with the filter mounted on the firewall and makes changing oil a breeze

-
Back