no power to coil!!!

-

1mean7Ddart

Reaction score
i have a brand new motor im trying to start but i have no spark... whats going on? i did the checking for spark test and there is a spark out the coil but no spark when i connect the distributor back to the box (msd 6AL-2 p#6421 and Chrysler Billet Distributor p#8534)

battery wire good
ground good
12v good
coil + no power
coil - good
led light on when distributor is disconnected and turns off when distributor
is connected

what could be the problem?
huh.gif

Wow Just went through same thing with the same Box/dizzy really not sure what happened but did get it to fire eventually, think I was instructed to run both red wires to battery but did Have some problems with burnt wires In DASH later which had nothing to do with what I just said. I was afraid My box was toast but had the dealer test it on thier demo machine and it was fine, got home and bang It worked. Post doesnt help ya sorry but know what your dealing with. D

Wow Just went through same thing with the same Box/dizzy really not sure what happened but did get it to fire eventually, think I was instructed to run both red wires to battery but did Have some problems with burnt wires In DASH later which had nothing to do with what I just said. I was afraid My box was toast but had the dealer test it on thier demo machine and it was fine, got home and bang It worked. Post doesnt help ya sorry but know what your dealing with. D
f this sh** is driving me crazy!!!!!!

-
Back