"no tire kickers"

-

limelite70

Reaction score
You want to sell a car.
But you dont want to be bothered.
You dont want to answer questions.
You dont have the answer most of the time.
" then dont sell f-ing cars"

thank you

You want to sell a car.

thank you

Yes, that is about as smart as listing parts that are hard to sell and not be willing to ship a 5 pound item.

Once called about an a body down in Lewiston, a really fair round trip from Coeur d Alene, 'specially pulling a trailer and ESpecially with the possibility of coming home EMPTY

Actually, the location was not immediately revealed, as the seller "is in Spokane." Turns out the CAR was in Lewiston!!! as in "oh, the car isn't HERE"

SO I'm asking details about this car, and getting nowwhere. The guy doesn't seen to know. I try to explain, "look I don't want to drag my trailer clear down there find out it's not what I want,"

SO HE FINALLY TELLS ME

"Look" he says, "really, I'm a Chivvy guy. This thing is only 2500 I don't see what you have to ***** about. Either buy it or don't."

"Bye, *****!!!" I says

I just listed my Duster here for sale. I did not post pics because I already have pics in my Gallery. I really do NOT want to sell my car but times are tough and I need to raise cash.

I have put things up for sale and it is the calls at 2:00 am that really piss me off

you want to sell a car.

thank you

i had to vent.
Some people are such farm animals

Wanna hear the funniest one yet? "No tire kickers" or "no low-balling" or "serious callers only".....and then in the ad they don't even put a price.

Or they put "must sell" in the ad and it's $12,500 for a '75 4-door rusty dart. LOL

* Check this dude out, rlcbit.....he keeps PM'ing me about my '69 Dart for sale. Check out his number of posts and read each one.....LOL

It goes both ways.How many tire kickers/cheap bastards/wife wont let me buy/hold it for a month without pay/I could have bought one for X last week/can you deliver for free/my buddy say's it's worth ?/get me a shipping price and I'll tell you to drop your price/guarantee it forever-do you want to hear?Everybody needs to vent sometime!!!!

Or the jerks that post pics of their own vehicle on your sale thread and tell you how much less theirs sold for before they say good luck with your sale.

This is a low form of douchebaggery.

You want to sell a car.

thank you
I sold a few cars last year that were newer cars and nearby ones that were similar were asking 2 grand and up. I was asking a grand. I hate tire kickers for that reason. I would drive over to where I had the car to meet them. Then I would hear well you are making money on it so sell it to me for 600 dollars. Thank you and goodbye. I would then hear that is a cash offer. Duh I dont do credit. Another reason they wanted the car for less than what I had in it was well you know times were tough. Look if you dont want to pay near what the seller wants dont bother him. For these reasons I stopped selling its too much of a pain anymore everything wants something for less than what you have in it even if it is 1/2 the price of similar cars.

I'm still pissed at the guy who jumped in to tell a seller that the item he was selling was worth more then we agreed to.

It goes both ways.How many tire kickers/cheap bastards/wife wont let me buy/hold it for a month without pay/I could have bought one for X last week/can you deliver for free/my buddy say's it's worth ?/get me a shipping price and I'll tell you to drop your price/guarantee it forever-do you want to hear?Everybody needs to vent sometime!!!!

hell yes :cheers:

-
Back