No Way !

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt look like it. That cars on ebag for 21900. Reserve not met at 10100. I didnt see the 2000 in the ad just went to ebag to search

Nope, it is real, just sent the money to the guy and it is on its way to Minnesota :toothy10:

No prob. Always on the search can be rewarding. I scrolled down on the link you posted and saw ebay in a couple places. so i went and searched 67 dart in cars. it was like the 4th one to come up. I would have raced you there to have bought it at 2000

el SCAMO dumb asses think they can get away with it

It's probably a typo, the guy forgot one zero. I was going to buy a used MiniVan on eBay "buy it now" because it was local and the mileage was really low, like 14,000 miles. Well the mileage was really 140,000. Of course the seller had to re-list it with the correct info. I talked to him on the phone and remember him saying that with only 14K miles "that would be a great deal!".

Still a nice Dart GT, but I don't know if I would pay $21,900 for that car. There are much nicer Dusters currently being listed on E Bay for less $$$

The starting bid was $2000 so thats why it looked like a steal. Yeah the price has skyrocketed. Why bid when there is still a couple days left on it?? Hard to find a bargain on ebag thats for sure.

I have noticed a rash of listings like this. I had my car on Ebay, then it appeared on craigslist, and I didn't put it there. The info was picked off of the listing. I checked the source of the ad, and it is a computer program that creates local ads from ebay, so it claims. I looked again, and it is still on craigslist, but under a different source. Info is the same as mine, and the price shown is whatever the current bid was when it copied it. Weird!

It makes me wonder if it is an ebay thing or at least they allow it to steer more people to ebay auctions. The ebay links are live. The listing doesn't seem to be a seller, just an advertiser? Weird!

It makes me wonder if it is an ebay thing or at least they allow it to steer more people to ebay auctions. The ebay links are live. The listing doesn't seem to be a seller, just an advertiser? Weird!
That Dart is one of 229 67 big block 4 speed Darts built in 67.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back