No words to describe THIS...

-
AGREED.. Dealt with a few myself, Rob.. If he caused the relationship downfall,so be it.. She didn't have to advertise, to announce the eventual outcome of divorce.. That's not only unclassy, makes her a "*****", in the attention grabbing stance . Just,a damn shame.

Great role model for the kids....huh........
I Give the husband a lot of credit to withstand the humiliation.
I wouldn't.

I know a woman who got up in the morning with a hangover from being out at the bars all night asking that question (why there aren't any good men around any more)

I just answered "because good men don't hang out in bars all night".
That shut her up.

Psychotic, mentally ill, schizophrenic, crazy, delusional.

I don't have TV, and if I had kids, I definitely wouldn't have TV.

I think we all have some kind of story, Mine is being a single dad, shes $19,000 behind in support, hasent seen her son for 5 years, never a xmas card or gift, never abirthday card or gift, not even a phone call... but cha know what, I dont get any **** when I want to by a high lift cam or single plane manifold. Like I allways say: dont let the door hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya!!!

Who was the goofy fabo poster from a few months back? Went to the bar with her daughter to flirt with other womens men and bragged about starting trouble. Maybe they are related.

I knew a woman who asked me where all the church going men were. I asked her where was she looking for them and she said "bars". I said, if you want a church going man go to church. If you want a bar going man, go to bars. Duh.

I knew a woman who asked me where all the church going men were. I asked her where was she looking for them and she said "bars". I said, if you want a church going man go to church. If you want a bar going man, go to bars. Duh.

My mom said that you only find drunks in bars... #-o

Worst part is her husband married her twice! What a dumb ***

Oh, and she got a restraining order on her husband which kept him from coming to the house, then had a yard sale and was selling all of his stuff to fund her trips to try to catch Kip!!! Hope she nabs him, she deserves to be a country singers wife, be left alone while he's out banging groupies....yea, that'll teach her!!

-
Back