No work for me tomorrow!

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I have tomorrow off so tonight it's me Hornitos and OJ (and I don't mean Simpson) out in the shop. Hope every one had a great Christmas and get out there and have a great new year!

Attachments

• 74 dart 180.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 172
I go hunting over on your side once in a while. A little on the cold side over there! The wife and I had our honeymoon over in Spokane at the worlds fair in 1974. Boy that been a while ago now!

I go hunting over on your side once in a while. A little on the cold side over there! The wife and I had our honeymoon over in Spokane at the worlds fair in 1974. Boy that been a while ago now!
So Stan, your avatar, was that you back in '74?:toothy10: It has not been that cold, so far only one night below 0. We hit 40 today....

I,m working tomorrow,10hr shift,triple time!Will pay for the 4 new tires I just bought for my race car.:snakeman:

The Hornitos bottle is taking one for the team. Some how half of him has disappeared!
Just put some Halibut in the oven for dinner, smothered in mayo with horseradish mustard.
Mushrooms and onions with orange slices on top. Just before it is done I'll take the orange slices off and put some grated Parmesan cheese on it.

I'm off work all this week! Kind of traditional in the aerospace industry to close down between Christmas and New Years. Hope to get something accomplished out in the garage.

Staying home today due to the road conditions. No need to wreck my truck. If I wreck my truck, I am out of business.

Hornitos :cheers: That is some good Tequila =P~ 100% Agava and very smooth =P~
Enjoy your day greendart72 8) :cheers:

-
Back