No !!!!!!!!!!!

-
Last nite in Flagstaff

Flag.jpg

I ended up changing shocks, tires, oil and filter in the drive way last night. didnt want to pull the boat out of the garage until I get it covered up. The only problem was is I wasnt drinking my beer fast enough, it kept freezing up on me. When I finnaly came in about 8pm the temp was at 15 degrees and about 2" of snow. Worked on 2 other cars today outside, so much for my timing. The fresh air was nice I'll sleep good tonight

Bigdummy that is a beatuiful picture. I cant wait until i get out of school and on with my life and eventually get a home near a beautiful view like that. Well instead of home a garage since I would spend more time in there then in the house haha.

Same thing here guys. Got about 6-7 in of snow. Couldn't get
just a couple in. NO, big dumping. I'm tired of it already.
Went to fire up the snow blower and no start. I checked it
out a month ago, ok. Never checked the gas. Pulled and pulled.
Put it back in the shed last night. Pissed off. Went out this
morning. and checked the tank. Big dummey, it's drier that a
popcorn fart. Put the gas in it and fired right up. Duh.
You guys enjoy the weather this winter. I won't.
Here's a pic of the only time the Duster seen snow, 2 yrs ago.
Put the Welds on it in febuary. Just had to get a pic with them
on.

000_0066.jpg

Duster looks awesome in the snow, love the color and chin spoiler!! :toothy7:

Just might get your wish one day. My Father-in-Law lives in Phoenix near Bell Run and the Blackhawk freeway. My wife is going skiing with him in Utah. But we're both overdue for a house visit. Maybe next fall.... we'll see.

Wadda ya say.... steaks at Pinicale Peak? :toothy7:

Man, I'm so down for that. I don't get to actually meet with the guys I talk to online very often... I've met four guys from BBD, and we've become pretty good friends, but none from this site.

You know where to find me if and when you make it out here! :toothy7:

Last nite in Flagstaff

Flag.jpg

I was in Flagstaff last night. I wish I would've known, maybe we could've met up too?

I like meeting people in person in case you haven't gathered that already.

we got close to a foot over night. drifted too over my knees in spots.
living near lake Superior doesn't help much lake affect and all.
spent the morning blowing snow. neighbor got stuck in front of the house at about 5:30 woke me up spinning his tire of his dodge extended van . don't know what he was thinking or if he did think was an emergency and wasn't a
kid.

tom

BRIANKAPLAN, dUSTER LOOKS AWESOME!!! TO BAD IT WILL BE AWHILE BEFORE IT CAN COME OUT AND PLAY! WISCONSIN WINTERS SUCK. JARED

Here in Wisconson are you at 72Demon440?

I travel to the Green Bay and Appleton area fairly often.
My brother lives in LaCrosse so I go there as much as possible.

I was just in the LaCrosse/Black River Falls area picking up a 1972 Demon this past weekend. I am glad I went then. Too bad I creamed two deer with our 360 Mopar powered 1964 Ford F-100 on that trip. Good thing that truck is 4,00 lbs of american steel though, any newer vehicle would have been totaled and this truck hardly looks wrecked now...

This is the truck after I spent about an hour massaging it back to its correct location with a 2.5 ft. crowbar in a Wal-Mart parking lot where I stopped to replace the shattered headlight. The deer pushed the front grill back about 9 inches. I was very surprised it came back as good as it did. I was a bit worried when the hood latch wouldn't work, however a little persuation and it functions like new. I hit him nice and sqaure and I was traveling around 60 MPH though I was able to brake some before impact. It was only about 40 minutes into the trip, I knew it was going to be a long night.

p1020520dr1.jpg

p1020521sr6.jpg

p1020522or2.jpg

p1020523yh6.jpg

The radiator support was pushed back into the power steering pump. I am sure this is kept it from colapsing a bit more. It twisted the rediator pretty bady and amazingly it still doesn't leak. It did blow the hose clamp loose, but once tightend up again no more leak...

p1020524aa0.jpg

This mess was from the second deer which was on Wisconsin highay 21 around it was now around 3:00 am Sunday. By the time I noticed what was in the road it was too late to react (towing a trailer). It was hit by a guy just ahead of me, however when I drove over it I heard every bone break, it was nasty. The truck is only about 4 inches off the ground and rocked hard (as did the trailer) when I squished it. I stopped to check the truck again and was surprised to see the oil pan and radiator were still intact, again! There was a nasty mess all over the underside of the truck and on the side and underside of the trailer! For the next 30 minutes the truck smelled like Burger King as the venison cooked off the engine parts and exhaust.

p1020525rg4.jpg

at least snow wont leak in through bad window seals. rain does and i get rain, a lot of it.

-
Back