Non mopars you'd like to own.

-
60's Cooper "S" with a 13A rotory a Renault R5 Turbo
pictures_morris_mini_1964_1.jpg
download.jpg

Last edited:
Had these, new, in back to back years., 64, 65, 66. -- All 4 speeds - Falcon was a 260 - Plymouth was a 426 wedge - Nova was a L79, 327, 350 H.P. -- All of these pictures are file photos. -- Same colors as mine. -- Didn't know enough to keep, any of them. -- Oh well !!
3 -  60s Cars.JPG

'65 mustang. I was actually on my way to buy one when I got the call about the Duster. Bought the mopar instead.

I also want a 60s impala, a 40s cadillac, lincoln, or even pontiac (maybe a chieftain). Basically that old school gangster car look :p

ELANOR GT500
Fell in love the first time I saw Gone in 60 seconds. I know a guy a couple miles from me that has one.

I've been interested in old Buicks for a while, '63-65 Riviera is gorgeous...
662_main_l.jpg

Or one of these, already been mentioned:
1.jpg

I saw a white GSX in person at a Test & Tune at my local drag strip (it wasn't making runs just owned by one of the racers), they are beautiful but damn they're a lot bigger than I thought. Somehow Chevelles look smaller to me even though they're the same platform.

I also worked in a racing shop for a while, saw so many Chevies I'd have a really hard time owning one unless it fell in my lap lol

I would be more on the Italian (or Swiss) Supercar side:

e4f928c9651deb59781236c98935ace5-d5heog0.jpg

Lamborghini Espada
poster.jpg

Iso Grifo 7 litri
Monteverdi_High_Speed_375L_%283397581447%29.jpg

Monteverdi High Speed

I was thinking strictly old american cars, but in that case... I always wanted a Jaguar xj220

-
Back