Non OEM mirrors, rallye mirror alternatives? Show me what you got.

-

Ol'forest

Reaction score
Has anyone used any aftermarket mirrors on their A-bodies? I'd like to put painted rallye mirrors on my red duster but the prices..... anyone found any other mirrors that look good? Ones that fit on the top of the door, factory location preferably. Saw some miata mirrors not sure what year and thought they might work....

I have a set of chrome B and e body mirrors drivers is remote nice shape could be painted.125$
IMG_20160820_144847621.jpg

Don't shy away from looking at mirrors made for mustangs. Brand new and a very fair price compared to what is asked for in Mopar land.

Probably the worst thing about my dusters compared with the darts I've had is the mirrors are almost useless due to the wider hips on the duster. So I'm wondering if a wider mirror will help. Some of those mustang/torino mirrors look okay, but getting the angle of the base right might be tricky.

Probably the worst thing about my dusters compared with the darts I've had is the mirrors are almost useless due to the wider hips on the duster. So I'm wondering if a wider mirror will help. Some of those mustang/torino mirrors look okay, but getting the angle of the base right might be tricky.
---------------------------------------------------------------------not many pics showed up !

I know of a used pair of chrome racing As for 180.00, they could be blasted & painted. Pass side glass is cracked, but Resto-Rick sells replacements.

-
Back