NONONONONONONONONONONO!!! (not another dart thread)

-
sounds good to me shorter and smaller sounds like a plan all ready

Mmmmm smaller and lighter. As long as they keep the good motors I'm all for it.

It don't matter to me. It will still cost way too much anyway.

Let me guess. They are planning on a 4 door V-6 or 4 cyl so this ALSO can not compete with the Mustang........

Well thats true, better look good or i am going to turn huge and green and talk jibberish.

I can't wait put a 426 in it and there will be one sitting beside my stroked 69 no matter what it cost's ,I'll beg , borrow and steal to get one. Can you imagine a blown 426 version wow I'm drooling on my keyboard thinking about it.

They are already available in the aftermarket. Old news.

thet will probably make it a 4 door like the Charger

Didn't Mr. Norm do a Barracuda on the current Challenger car? Even a rag top if i'm not mistaken with 750 max HP on the ragtop version.
Small Block

The vehicle's bones will likely be shared with Alfa Romeo, which means a turbo four-cylinder may show up behind the Barracuda headlights...

Gonna screw it up like they did with the Dart.

Instead they should concentrate on making the Chally faster by partnering with someone like Ferd does with Rousch. I can go into the local Ferd dealer and see Rousch and Saleen cars but visit the local Dodge (Fiat) dealer and there are maybe 5 Challys on the lot and only one with SRT. Guess the dealerships that were bailed out by oboma get told what to stock on their lots.

They want me to buy a new Fiat - put VIN numbers on a dragpack like Chally cause I don't need all the stinking fancy features just want a lightweight fast car.

Obviously any existing 'cuda built off of the Challenger platform won't share anything in common with a completely redesigned, smaller, lighter 'cuda Looks like a bunch of folks will either have to sell their boat anchor, or add another ride to the stable...

... and the cries of anguish, anger and despair at ressurecting the hallowed Barracuda nameplate on a vehicle that in no way resembles, reminds, performs, or harkens back to the original will be heard on all Mopar boards worldwide!

Let me be the first to say it!

Grant

The question to me is it going to have a V6 or a V8?

Well i hope they try to design it after our a bodies. It better be offered with a damn v8 or someone from dodge is going to get a brick through their window >.>

-
Back