Noob Kid on the block

-

kcoyle

Reaction score
Noob here, 1965 barracuda with 273 and 904. She's a pretty good runner but needs lots of help too. She only leaks antifreeze and trans fluid so far.:cheers:

Apparently you just can't pick up a parts catalog for these cars, so I'll have lots of questions as time goes by. Looks like a real nice place you guys have here.

thanks in advance!

Kevin

Welcome to FABO kcoyle, we're glad to have you here. Although you should really post some pictures of your ride, no matter how much bondo!

Welcome to FABO kcoyle, we're glad to have you here. Although you should really post some pictures of your ride, no matter how much bondo!

Here's a few from from its first day home.

Resize of IMG_1510a.jpg

Resize of IMG_1511.jpg

Resize of IMG_1512.jpg

Resize of IMG_1514.jpg

Welcome Kevin.:cheers:
Congratulations on that clean v8 65 barracuda, Nice =P~
Jump on in and enjoy these great folks here and enjoy.

Thanks. Someone showed this car some love in the early 90's with a decent maaco paint job and recovered seats. I hope to keep ther love going.

Kevin, welcome aboard! That's a mighty fine lookin' 65 you have there, and not at all the bondo bucket I expected to see from your initial post. We're delighted to have you here with us.

Welcome from a fellow Newbe Kevin. I just bought a 65 Cuda project myself on Saturday. Yours looks pretty good. Mine won't be road worthy for a while. ;)

Kevin nice Barracuda I love 65s I used to watch two of them run at the strip they were husband and wife cars and both red hers was a 340 auto and his was a 340 4 speed. Lots of fun memories that was in 92. Nice ride welcome.:-D

Great car! Welcome! The Gil Younger No Yo-Yo reprogram/shift kit will help with converter drain back and leakage from the shift shaft seal (which should be replaced while you have the valve body out)....

Thanks, I just looked it up, never knew about it.

Great car! Welcome! The Gil Younger No Yo-Yo reprogram/shift kit will help with converter drain back and leakage from the shift shaft seal (which should be replaced while you have the valve body out)....

-
Back